Leon Knight - Transfer Listed By Rushden

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Agreed. In fact McGhee was the BEST at managing him as has now been comprehesively proved. An inferior manager (i.e. everyone else who's had him) wouldn't even have coaxed the level of performance out of him the McGhee did.

Steve Coppell actually. he got goals, goals, goals out of him and we never saw a tantrum .... albeit in a relatively short period of time.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I am not sure it's his personality that is the problem nowadays I think it's more to do with the fact his skills have declined with the slide in his various clubs league status.

All those who think he should be given a chance should remember his less than charitable remarks when we got relegated which made him an enemy of both players and fans alike. There's no way he could come back here.

fred

Jan 12, 2008
jumped up litle gangster,i for one hope he never plays again.the night he threw off his black armband and repeatedly ran over it (adam virgos dad )was the night my hands were completely washed of that disrespectful lowlife

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I'm not a fan of his either, but let's not forget that he did score the penalty that won us the playoff final.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
And his career has gone downhill ever since.

Waste of potential
Waste of talent
Waste of space

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports