[Football] Leeds sack Javi Gracia - Allardyce appointed for last 4 matches

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Can't believe they appointed him in the first place. A very poor decision. If they can get a Manager to get the rebound effect then it's worth the risk.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Not sure anyone will want to take the job on, unless its an internal appointment for four games.
With Leeds conceding goals at an alarming rate, their goal difference could take a real hammering with City away and Newcastle home the next two games.

Leeds v Everton in the Championship next season does have a satisfying ring.
I’d be open to it but want an upgrade on the Bielsa flat above the chippy.
I’m also not prepared to do any PR for Wakey Wine.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Sacking him now with 4 games to go seems pretty pointless. No point changing with so little of their season left.
Get a new manager in before the summer and assess the squad though, that way he will have the transfer window to move on dead wood, and bring in any prospective new players.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The last few years have been a troubling, unnerving time with us heading into so many unknowns.

But it’s good to see that Leeds are back to sacking a manager every few months. Nature is healing.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Funny old game. I detest Leiccester with their dodgy deals to get the stadium on the cheap via the admin route before spending loads of cash on players, for their happy clappy clapper fans and goal music shite. They deserve relegation. Them, Leeds and Palace would have been the perfect trio - two out of three would be decent though
Yep. A ten Bob fine for cheating FFP to get promoted in the first place.
The old saying that cheats don’t prosper wasn’t made for Leicester apparently- people have short memories!

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
As much a shambles as they currently are, sacking Gracia will make them look even more so. Lose lose situation. & who would they get? Whats big Sam upto?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Potter needs to get up M1, get self one of them Leeds ‘bun’ haircuts and crack on. Ambitious project for an ambitious man.
I'd imagine his next job will be a nice easy one.
Where he can kick around in the bottom half of the table and hope for a decent second half to the last game of the season.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Admit I called this wrong. Astonished he hasn’t been sacked yet.

If I were a Leeds fan I’d be fuming. I love football and have watched far too many full match replays of teams irrelevant to us…

Under Gracia their defending is comical. Worse than Bob Bradley or Tim Sherwood - two of the most clueless managers in setting up a defensive system in PL history.

They weren’t great under Marsch but his system is diabolical - the players don’t understand/care.

I wish we were playing them on Thursday - would be another 5-6 goals for us.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
As much a shambles as they currently are, sacking Gracia will make them look even more so. Lose lose situation. & who would they get? Whats big Sam upto?
Well..... Lee Bowyer and ....... wait for it..........

Coming Wanker!

You could not make it up. Not from a reliable source, but fingers crossed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports