Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds sack Javi Gracia - Allardyce appointed for last 4 matches

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I see Leeds are odds on to drop. I'm guessing we're supporting Leicester tonight, as they have a better chance of overtaking Leeds than Everton do?

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I see Leeds are odds on to drop. I'm guessing we're support Leicester tonight, as they have a better chance of overtaking Leeds than Everton do?
One of those three has to go. I think Forest are done for. I sense Leicester is the team most folk want to remain.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
But but but... didn't the Leeds 3-Year Plan (as smugly announced by all the Leeds fans clogging up NSC during the Free Ben White saga) have them doing the quadruple this year (CL, PL, FA Cup, League Cup), ahead of forming a new 'global superleague' in 2024?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I quite like Leicester.

Leeds and Everton dropping would be :lolol:
I don't have anything against Everton, they're a pretty big club but don't seem to have the entitled fans so many other big clubs do - presumably due to being in Liverpool's shadow. The only club I'd like to see relegated are Leeds, so I just want whatever results make that more likely :)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Chelsea had Tuchel, Potter, now Lampard
Spurs had Conte, Stellini now Mason
Southampton had Hassenthütl, Jones, now Selles

I feel like I might be missing one.

Leeds now looking to have their third manager.

Has there ever been that many clubs have three managers in a season (not including temporary managers that are intended to cover a week or two while they search for a replacement).

(*Stellini may have been officially 'interim' manager but was announced as taking over until the end of the season here)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I don't have anything against Everton, they're a pretty big club but don't seem to have the entitled fans so many other big clubs do - presumably due to being in Liverpool's shadow. The only club I'd like to see relegated are Leeds, so I just want whatever results make that more likely :)

With Everton for me, it’s the vast FFP cheating (I follow these things) and at times misplaced arrogance eg a cockiness from Lampard and his supporters there when they missed relegation by a whisker.

But I don’t mind their folk, overall.

West Ham, Everton and Leeds would’ve been my (realistic) dream trio to drop.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
One of those three has to go. I think Forest are done for.
Odds say that Forest are more likely to survive than either Everton or Leeds. Big game against SCC next Monday.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I see Leeds are odds on to drop. I'm guessing we're supporting Leicester tonight, as they have a better chance of overtaking Leeds than Everton do?
I'd love to see Everton go down. Even my pal Bob the retired social worker, who is Liverpool first, then 'team scouse' (watching the blue when the red were playing away) wants Everton to go down. Fie upon them!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Even my pal Bob the retired social worker, who is Liverpool first, then 'team scouse' (watching the blue when the red were playing away) wants Everton to go down.

Your pal Bob supports Liverpool first, Everton second, and wants Everton to go down?

May I suggest that he doesn't really support Everton second afterall?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here