[Football] Leeds sack Javi Gracia - Allardyce appointed for last 4 matches

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Imagine next year if massive go up and massive go down. Massive V Massive. Is the world ready for two such massive clubs in the same league.
If that fixture occurred next season, it would be SO huge, SO massive that it would rip an enormous hole in the time-space continuum, dragging the entire planet into a catastrophic whirling vortex over Yorkshire and into an inter-dimensional wormhole that would spit us out into a parallel universe where horses rule the world, all our hands are made of Dairylea, and the only currency is flyspray.

The EFL will never allow this fixture to happen. Its simply too massive.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I also heard they were considering keeping Roy on board for next season
Yeah in some sort of mentoring capacity for the new manager I hear. That tells me that Beaky is visiting the bargain basement again because he does not expect a real manager to be appointed.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Javi Gracia sacked after 10 weeks in charge. Sam Allardyce appointed for four games.... will it keep them up?

Screen Shot 05-03-23 at 09.04 AM.JPG
Screen Shot 05-03-23 at 09.03 AM.JPG

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
Fat Sam confirmed as appointed for last 4 games. What is about managers with the title 'Fat'?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Leeds United have sacked manager Javi Gracia and appointed former England boss Sam Allardyce in a bid to avoid relegation from the Premier League. Spaniard Gracia, appointed in February, has been dismissed after just 10 weeks and 12 games in charge at Elland Road.

Allardyce - who will be assisted by former MK Dons, Charlton and Oxford United manager Karl Robinson - told Talksport it "took him two seconds to say yes" to the job."I was shocked. I never thought at this stage of the season there would still be mugs throwing money around. I thought there would be no jobs," he said.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65444406

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
From Bielsa to Big Sam. Not quite what they were expecting from the premier league I don’t think.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
If that fixture occurred next season, it would be SO huge, SO massive that it would rip an enormous hole in the time-space continuum, dragging the entire planet into a catastrophic whirling vortex over Yorkshire and into an inter-dimensional wormhole that would spit us out into a parallel universe where horses rule the world, all our hands are made of Dairylea, and the only currency is flyspray.

The EFL will never allow this fixture to happen. Its simply too massive.
I refer the gentleman to my post #164. The Laws of the Universe would step in and reduce them to being League One sides playing on a rainy Tuesday night.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Leeds United have sacked manager Javi Gracia and appointed former England boss Sam Allardyce in a bid to avoid relegation from the Premier League. Spaniard Gracia, appointed in February, has been dismissed after just 10 weeks and 12 games in charge at Elland Road.

Allardyce - who will be assisted by former MK Dons, Charlton and Oxford United manager Karl Robinson - told Talksport it "took him two seconds to say yes" to the job."I was shocked. I never thought at this stage of the season there would still be mugs throwing money around. I thought there would be no jobs," he said.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/65444406
Top Easy 10ing!

:lolol:

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Can't blame them I suppose as Gracia was taking them diwn. Shows what a shitshow of a club it is with no planning.

It's so tight down the bottom, any one of the 3 teams above the relegation zone can go down.

From the BBC website:
Gracia's dismissal takes the total of managerial changes in the Premier League to 15 for the season - five more than in any other previous campaign. Leeds are the fourth top-flight side to have sacked two managers this season.

Screenshot_2023-05-03-11-11-31-84_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
From Bielsa to Big Sam. Not quite what they were expecting from the premier league I don’t think.
From memory, the ones on here were expecting to be in the champions league by now!!

Winning it next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports