Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Wallace (Rangers)

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
So why are clubs bidding over £1mill for him then? Either all those professional managers and scouts who have watched him play are stupid, or you are just guessing on what he's like based on what division he's played in......

Do you see where I'm going with this?

teams frequently make mistakes when it is obviously not going to work out. Portsmouth signed John Utaka, and Middlesborough signed Afonso Alves, both record signings that anyone lay person could see before they played that they were pointless signings. Just because you are a professional doesn't necessarily make you wiser, we signed Billy Paynter on loan, Juve signed Bendtner on loan and signed Anelka, all of these deals were made by supposed professionals, all were obviously going to fail before they were made but in their supposed wisdom they were made.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Forget ward....maybe the scouts should've had a list of left backs just in case.
No way we'll get this lad from rangers,another myth!!!

Gogzy

Banned
Aug 12, 2014
Hi, Gogzy here. I will be absolutely gutted if Wallace leaves. Cracking player, and if you do get him he will be a great player for yous.

Ive seen Wallace play every game. Haven't been to Ibrox in 15 years but i watch him in my taxi every saturday when im working. I just hoach of everyones wifi in Glasgow. Cant afford to go to games atm as im doing my kitchen up atm as my 15 yearold girl has just moved in. Anyway, hope we keep hold of Wallace as he is a belter.

If he does go to yous, Brighton will be my new fav english team.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Hi, Gogzy here. I will be absolutely gutted if Wallace leaves. Cracking player, and if you do get him he will be a great player for yous.

Ive seen Wallace play every game. Haven't been to Ibrox in 15 years but i watch him in my taxi every saturday when im working. I just hoach of everyones wifi in Glasgow. Cant afford to go to games atm as im doing my kitchen up atm as my 15 yearold girl has just moved in. Anyway, hope we keep hold of Wallace as he is a belter.

If he does go to yous, Brighton will be my new fav english team.

How much credence is there up there to this rumour

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Just been told that Rangers have agreed a fee with Brighton believed to be around £800,000 for Lee Wallace, unsure what to make of it, seems very cheap to me.

Gogzy

Banned
Aug 12, 2014
Just been told that Rangers have agreed a fee with Brighton believed to be around £800,000 for Lee Wallace, unsure what to make of it, seems very cheap to me.

I will be gutted if this is true. I'll literally tear the new net curtains of my kitchen wall.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Forget ward....maybe the scouts should've had a list of left backs just in case.
No way we'll get this lad from rangers,another myth!!!

If we're linked with another left back other than Ward, then it appears that we have a list after all. :ffsparr:

GovanBlue

Banned
Aug 12, 2014
HULLO HULLO

My name is Sid Mcghee. I am sure some of you will be familliar with my work as I am the official spokesman for the Rangers support.

I feel it is my duty to draw your attention to the RM Sponsors Fund! This is a fundraiser where 75% of the money goes to Erskine. The other 25% goes to me.

Since you are taking our best player I feel it is your responsibility to give something back and advise you all to make a donation.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=270743&st=0" title="Previous page" rel=

Sid: Out!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
HULLO HULLO

My name is Sid Mcghee. I am sure some of you will be familliar with my work as I am the official spokesman for the Rangers support.

I feel it is my duty to draw your attention to the RM Sponsors Fund! This is a fundraiser where 75% of the money goes to Erskine. The other 25% goes to me.

Since you are taking our best player I feel it is your responsibility to give something back and advise you all to make a donation.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=270743&st=0" title="Previous page" rel=

Sid: Out!

If you know big Guy Wilsdon (ex DC Loyal) send him my regards.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
From a Rangers fan in my office who alerted me to this initially:
"He’s an all round good guy now and didn’t walk away when Rangers were in trouble, although he gave Ally the option of letting him go if he needed. He was rightly our player of the year last year. Love watching a full back run from the back and put excellent crosses into the box. He loves running at players and that’s good to watch too .

Away from rangers, he’s set up two boys football clubs in Edinburgh out of his own money and coaches an amateur football club too – took them to winning their league last year. Told the boys to say nothing about his involvement, but that didn’t happen and he refused to take any plaudits.

Can you tell that I’m a fan and will be gutted if he leaves us ? (although he honestly should have been playing at a much higher level than he has been for the last few years!). This potential news has all the rangers fans out in force on twitter now. Rangers forums are going to meltdown."

Well, if this is the case, I really hope we get him down here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here