Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Wallace (Rangers)

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym

Hp as always :)

2007-03-16hp-sauce.jpg

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Naylor has said we haven't bid for Wallace so expect him to sign in the next couple of hours.

yeah he says this: From a contact in Scotland, sources at Glasgow Rangers + close to the player are mystified by reports of a bid from #bhafc for Lee Wallace.

hueyview

Aug 12, 2014
Hi. i am a visiting poster from Edinburgh, and have been catching up on your comments regarding Wallaces possible move to Brighton. The forums up here are awash with speculation of his and possible other Rangers sales. As stated, he is/was a very capable player, who stayed with the Gers rather than go South. The low transfer figures stated, just show how in the mire Rangers managed to get themselves. Theres even talk about his transfer money going towards Manager Allys, payoff payment. Cheers............

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I would much rather we signed Ward. We know what he can do!
In today's edition of the Irish Evening Herald there is an article about the 2 Irish players left in limbo at Wolves. One sentence caught my eye. "Brighton held talks with Wolves over a move for Ward last week but the clubs failed to reach agreement."

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
In today's edition of the Irish Evening Herald there is an article about the 2 Irish players left in limbo at Wolves. One sentence caught my eye. "Brighton held talks with Wolves over a move for Ward last week but the clubs failed to reach agreement."

I find it difficult to believe they are wanting much. They've already said he isn't in their plans, he has less than a year on his contract and I thought they just wanted rid of his wages.

If it were the player holding out for more I could get it. Seems odd we are arguing over a fee .. I'd have thought settle on something then go and discuss terms with Ward then go back to Wolves if they weren't agreeable with deal then deal is off or reduce fee

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I find it difficult to believe they are wanting much. They've already said he isn't in their plans, he has less than a year on his contract and I thought they just wanted rid of his wages.

If it were the player holding out for more I could get it. Seems odd we are arguing over a fee .. I'd have thought settle on something then go and discuss terms with Ward then go back to Wolves if they weren't agreeable with deal is off or reduce fee

It was alluded to in another thread that Ward thinks he is entitled to a bonus from the Wolves promotion pot from last season which I personally agree with because he is still under contract with Wolves regardless of the fact he went on a season long loan deal.

Aug 12, 2014
Hi lads, I'm a Hoops fan that posts on one of the cesspit sites reporting this, RangersMedia.
Wallace is decent enough, probably the best in their team but that wouldn't be hard.
HH.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Is it just me but im fed up with all this ward crap ,**** him if all he wants is more cash he gets more in 2 weeks than iget in a year !!

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Is it just me but im fed up with all this ward crap ,**** him if all he wants is more cash he gets more in 2 weeks than iget in a year !!

As Bozza has said countless times, the problem is with Wolves, not with Ward's wages.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
his commitment to the cause might be admirable but the fact is the years he has spent at the lowest divisions will have stunted his growth and it is debatable whether he would be suited to a 46 game championship season where the quality is considerably superior to that even of the SPL. Rangers have walked their promotions so how much pressure has he actually come up against? in the championship he would be tested week in week out by top players whereas he has essentially playing against semi-pros the last two years.

So why are clubs bidding over £1mill for him then? Either all those professional managers and scouts who have watched him play are stupid, or you are just guessing on what he's like based on what division he's played in......

Do you see where I'm going with this?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here