Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lee Wallace (Rangers)

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
From my Rangers supporting mate (his valuation may be a bit hopeful though): Our best player last year by a country mile! How much £4M??

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
From my Rangers supporting mate (his valuation may be a bit hopeful though): Our best player last year by a country mile! How much £4M??

Didn't a Brighton player play for a Scottish side in the prem and said their standard of football is like our division one football? £4m, no thank you.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Didn't a Brighton player play for a Scottish side in the prem and said their standard of football is like our division one football? £4m, no thank you.

Yeah that's what Maxi said after his loan spell up there last season

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
27, not played in a decent league in his career and floating around the lowest divisions of professional scottish football. i really hope there is no truth in this.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

If we can get him for under £1.5m I think it would be a good deal.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
From Wiki: In August 2006, Wallace was charged with a firearms offence. Three months later he admitted being in possession of an airgun and was fined £1,500. In May 2009, he was arrested and charged with breach of the peace outside Edinburgh nightclub "Lava & Ignite" after allegedly threatening to shoot the doormen. However, this charge was later dropped and he was fined £1,100 for shouting abuse at the bouncers.

Well I guess we could do with a 'marksman' in the team....
better than peeing on the bouncers like Monty

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
If we can get him for under £1.5m I think it would be a good deal.

Have never rated Scottish football but no doubt some of their players would do well in the championship. Can't see us paying that to be honest. We'd probably put a bid in like £700k tops.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I think Forest had a bid of £1m rejected in January.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'd be happy with this signing and I expect wages would be significantly less than Ward is on at present.

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
This guy started his career at Hearts (my Scottish team). He was an excellent young player who we had to sell because of our then serious financial problems. By now he should be plying his trade at the top end of the English championship/lower reaches of the EPL but when Rangers went belly up showed his total lack of ambition by remaining at Ibrox playing for the Newco against butchers, bakers and candlestickmakers. He’s still a good player, probably one of the best they have but hasn’t progressed because of the level he’s been playing at. Having met him once, I can safely say he is the thickest man I have ever met. Rangers are in serious financial meltdown being milked dry by a bunch of crooks and most people up here expect them to go into administration by the end of the calendar year so they shouldn’t be too difficult to deal with. Don't see wages being a problem.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
This guy started his career at Hearts (my Scottish team). He was an excellent young player who we had to sell because of our then serious financial problems. By now he should be plying his trade at the top end of the English championship/lower reaches of the EPL but when Rangers went belly up showed his total lack of ambition by remaining at Ibrox playing for the Newco against butchers, bakers and candlestickmakers. He’s still a good player, probably one of the best they have but hasn’t progressed because of the level he’s been playing at. Having met him once, I can safely say he is the thickest man I have ever met. Rangers are in serious financial meltdown being milked dry by a bunch of crooks and most people up here expect them to go into administration by the end of the calendar year so they shouldn’t be too difficult to deal with. Don't see wages being a problem.

So would be a top end Champ player and a decent signing in your opinion for anything under 1 million ?

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
So would be a top end Champ player and a decent signing in your opinion for anything under 1 million ?

Absolutely. He would be Scotland's first-choice left back with 40 or 50 caps to his name if he'd left Rangers when they went bust. There is no doubt in my mind he has gone backwards due to his "loyalty" to Rangers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here