[Football] Leandro Trossard **Sold To Arsenal 20/01/2023**

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
With that interview from RDZ its all very transparent now. Its upto Leo to react well from this. If he continues to sulk and not play all it does it reduce the amount of teams that might be interested in him.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He Trossard was just benched and only dropped completely when he left a training session. So same as Potter

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Germany- or Italy-bound, imo. Said so last month in the other thread; still my gut feeling.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
De Zerbi has made it very clear what Trossard has to do to make the team sheet. Strong, fair, management. What’s more I don’t think he’ll bear a grudge once Leo starts training hard and playing properly again (on Feb 1st).

Glad he’s nipped this in the bud, the other players have hopefully taken note!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Was there any suggestion he did?

Today's press conference just reiterates what RDZ said last week, which I posted on this thread on the day itself. In short, he wasn't working hard enough so wasn't playing.

Yes, we were told that the calf injury was the reason for not being in the squad on Saturday

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
ruddy love De Zerbi

Work hard and play for the shirt

Trossard is a top top player

One game in three........

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
I love Trossard... one of our best players... but it's not looking great for him if he's fallen out with the manager.

Hopefully they can sort this out. Never considered Leandro to have a bad attitude in his time here.

Perhaps he just wants to leave. Thankfully we are in a position now where we would be fine without him, but he still would be sorely missed.

Fans need to continue to get behind him, no childish booing or anything like that please. We want him to remain an Albion player.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

What a fantastic response from RDZ, especially considering this isn't his first language.

Players for too long know they can do nonsense like this and just have the manager say "Leandro isn't available for footballing reasons". Not Rob. You want to play silly buggers? Well, we're not lying for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports