Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

League Cup Final: Swansea City vs. Bradford City - The OFFICIAL Thread

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Nice to have a different final and I won't be unhappy whoever ends up with the trophy as I like Swansea as a club and admire what Bradford have achieved to get there.

Overall, my head says Swansea but my heart would love to see Bradford complete the fairytale.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Got a lovely afternoon planned on the sofa today Chelsea v man city at 1 followed by Swansea v Bradford:clap2: really looking forward to the cup final if it was say man U & Chelsea I'd have been pretty MEH!!! but should be a cracking game and atmos both clubs treating it like an old fashioned cup final with flags scarfs and passion if it was the usual big 4 clubs competing their fans now just think oh here we go another trip to wembley to the mickey mouse league cup final

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
I know Bradford have beaten Arsenal, Villa and Wigan but I think Swansea are a pro team who will go 100% out to win.

I had Bradford to beat Villa and they did.

BUT 3-0 or 4-0 for me

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
When I was a kid I always remember the milk/littlewoods/rumbelows cup final being played in warm, sunny weather. Not temperatures below zero. I blame the Tories.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
When I was a kid I always remember the milk/littlewoods/rumbelows cup final being played in warm, sunny weather. Not temperatures below zero. I blame the Tories.

I blame the f***ing green party!!! Now's not the time for politics. Now's the time for a decent Wembley final with deserving teams & fans of a great day out. So glad no Premier big hitters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Swans will win

Cypriot-Seagull

Jul 15, 2011
Somewhere in Cyprus
If Bradford win do they go to the Europa league next season? Has that ever happened to a English team in the the lowest division before?
I would've thought they might have to decline it due to costs.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
15 mins until kickoff now, such a refreshing change to have a final like this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here