Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Laughing at Palace.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
We can have a little laugh that we will finish above them, but that's all.

They can still get into the play-offs and go up, save the laughing until the end of the season.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'd be cheering on Peterborough anyway. Lovely club.

If the truth be told I don’t hate Palace, much like ourselves a proper football club with proper fans but I always want to beat them and do better than them. I also very much like Peterborough so a Peterborough victory is win win for me, they stay in the division and with a bit of luck confine Palace to another season of mediocrity in the Championship!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You lot are such pussies. What if we finish 4th and they finish 6th, and we're both knocked out in the semis? You can't laugh then, we both got to the semis and both got knocked out.

Take nothing for granted, but laugh while you can.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
You lot are such pussies. What if we finish 4th and they finish 6th, and we're both knocked out in the semis? You can't laugh then, we both got to the semis and both got knocked out.

Take nothing for granted, but laugh while you can.

This!

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I will have a huge laugh at Palace.... but only if we see them off in the next few weeks. Goading achieves nothing, except potential for embarrassment, until the final ball is kicked.

Brian Riggs

Aug 7, 2009
Who know, bloody hope so!

All I know is In September last year I was unbelievably confident and we got embarrassed and before the game at the Amex this year I was bricking it but we ended up tearing them a new one. My point is in a derby, form is thrown out the window and it really is a lottery. I’d rather we went about it quietly confident rather than giving them crap before a balls even been kicked!

That is EXACTLY how I feel. Well said.

That is EXACTLY how I feel. Well said.

You've had countless threads taking the P out of Palace ever since the 3-0 and quite right, We rubbed it after the 3-1 Amex result aswell and will never let the 5-0 go either:thumbsup:, you 've got to laugh at oppo rivals when you get the chance, we've had almost 30 years of laughing at Bha in lower leagues so it's got be done.

But as the poster says its only really a good idea when it's to late for the laugh to be reversed :thumbsup: not much chance I hear you say, I fear you're probably right :(
But I'll hang to the glimmer of hope tho until Ft Sat and then who knows a 3-0 reversal at Selhurst 1st leg :thumbsup:???????????????????????/

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
But I'll hang to the glimmer of hope tho until Ft Sat and then who knows a 3-0 reversal at Selhurst 1st leg :thumbsup:???????????????????????/

What 3-0 to you at yours and 3-0 to us at ours...............................that would never happen would it? Feck me if it did and it went to penalties!! I just could not handle the pressure.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You've had countless threads taking the P out of Palace ever since the 3-0 and quite right, We rubbed it after the 3-1 Amex result aswell and will never let the 5-0 go either:thumbsup:, you 've got to laugh at oppo rivals when you get the chance, we've had almost 30 years of laughing at Bha in lower leagues whilst we maintained our position by spending money we didn't have and couldn't pay back, so it's got be done.

/

I so nearly agreed with you there. I've made it better now.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You've had countless threads taking the P out of Palace ever since the 3-0 and quite right, We rubbed it after the 3-1 Amex result aswell and will never let the 5-0 go either:thumbsup:, you 've got to laugh at oppo rivals when you get the chance, we've had almost 30 years of laughing at Bha in lower leagues so it's got be done.
Agreed.
But as the poster says its only really a good idea when it's to late for the laugh to be reversed
Eh? That makes no sense with what you wrote above. You laughed at us after 3-1 at the Amex, but we finished above you and got the last laugh. You laughed after beating us Sellhurst this year, we laughed after getting revenge. In none of those cases was it too late for the laugh to be reversed. It's not too late now either, but you have to take it when you can.

not much chance I hear you say, I fear you're probably right :(
I certainly didn't say that, I don't think many have. Of course there's a fair chance you could beat us. The probability is that we will face each other in the semis, and while I expect we will be slight favourites, it's hardly unthinkable that you'll beat us.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I will only take the piss when I see the fixture list printed next season when I hope we are in the premier leauge . Still long way to go. One game at a time :facepalm:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Who know, bloody hope so!

All I know is In September last year I was unbelievably confident and we got embarrassed and before the game at the Amex this year I was bricking it but we ended up tearing them a new one. My point is in a derby, form is thrown out the window and it really is a lottery. I’d rather we went about it quietly confident rather than giving them crap before a balls even been kicked!
Good point well put. Totally agree.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can't rip the piss out of them yet because Palace are the sort of team who could draw the next 4 games and still end up in the Premier League.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Can't rip the piss out of them yet because Palace are the sort of team who could draw the next 4 games and still end up in the Premier League.

Especially with us on our drawing run , but keep laughing I would .

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I have a horrible feeling that all these laughing at Palace threads will come back to bite us, if they beat us final league positions will count for nothing. Can we not hold on the gloating until its all done and dusted

All this talk of continuing our one game domination makes me nervous, agree with the above.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here