Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*LATEST train news*

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I'm informed that they will be running 8 coach trains on the Seaford runs later on so that should help ease the congestion a little. If it doesn't happen don't blame the messenger but that's just what I've been told.

IndianaPaul

Kingdom Of Withdean
Dec 19, 2008
Last train from seaford to get there for ko is 624 otherwise all after are cancelled. 632 at newhaven

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Glad I am already at the Amex! Pretty empty here so far to be honest..

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Its going to be chaos. One mithras car park full and closed by 7pm. Mill road too. Mithras itself down to the odd few left. There will be moaning.

Presumably now there's a late kick-off that will impact greatly on the end of the match with even more people having to leave early.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
For the first time ever, I can actually say that I'm glad I didn't choose to go to the game.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Apart from the doors on this train just breaking I haven't done too badly for travel tonight, 5.32 ended up going at 5.54 which is the train I usually get and if it wasn't for the delayed kick off I would have made then10.14 out of Brighton that I usually get

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Awful communication by the club by saying the trains were running a normal service when they werent, then there was the attitude of the Transport Manager on Twitter when people said they werent happy.

Credit to Southern for running 8-car trains on the Seaford line tonight - very, very rarely that happens, yet people still packed the front coaches and didnt bother to move down the train.

That said, getting back to Eastbourne was a shambles for those who didnt leave early with ALL connecting trains at Lewes being cancelled and the train at 22.35 being cancelled too, the only one was at 22.53 - which they then cancelled as they ran the late 22.35 instead and made it call at all stations.

2 hours there and 2 hours back is the longest it has ever taken.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here