Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*LATEST train news*

Nadger

Sep 4, 2003
Brighton
Is there anyway of getting to Brighton from Burgess Hill?
Not that I know of cant see why not as line is clear and trains are running HHE-BTN. Southern and FCC being useless as always and not answering even better the new multi-million Hassocks ticket office has been closed all day (no change there).

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Not that I know of cant see why not as line is clear and trains are running HHE-BTN. Southern and FCC being useless as always and not answering even better the new multi-million Hassocks ticket office has been closed all day (no change there).

FCC are running a half-hourly service between St Pancras and Brighton, the line is clear - hence why this is running.

Not sure if Southern are running more than 3 trains per hour via Falmer though - club even advising to avoid trains.

Am I right in assuming that the Trains between Lewes and Falmer are running, I don't fancy a 2 hour drive just to find the trains aren't running.

Yes, as above - might be worth using a bus from Lewes to Falmer though as service is reduced.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
FCC are running a half-hourly service between St Pancras and Brighton, the line is clear - hence why this is running.

Not sure if Southern are running more than 3 trains per hour via Falmer though - club even advising to avoid trains.

Yes, as above - might be worth using a bus from Lewes to Falmer though as service is reduced.

Seafords x 2 plus the Ore so may be a little overcrowded unless they plan to run a few more

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is there anyway of getting to Brighton from Burgess Hill?

Am only going by the live departures/arrivals page on the TrainLine app, but the ones that are running (there are still a few cancellations) seem to be more or less on time from Burgess Hill.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Why have the club tweeted that trains are running normally? Doesn't sound like it!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The trains from Worthing to Falmer (obviously not direct) are almost all showing as cancelled. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here