Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*LATEST train news*

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
A greater amount of available rolling stock, maybe...?

There is but who knows.

Southern have said they arent sure what service will run later. If a reduced train service will run, then Brighton and Hove buses MUST run an enhanced service on the 25.

Is there any trains from Southwick or shoreham to Brighton later or will I have to get bus into Brighton

There will be a service running to Brighton from both stations, best keep an eye on here as its probably more reliable than the National Rail website.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I think I'm going to watch it on the TV. It's not the getting down to Brighton that bothers me as much as the trying to get back!

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I think I'm going to watch it on the TV. It's not the getting down to Brighton that bothers me as much as the trying to get back!

Exactly my issue - nightmare scenario would be making it to the Amex then having to wait overnight in Brighton station to get home again in the morning. But I really don't want to miss this match :(

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Eastbourne - Lewes should reopen shortly.

Southampton will have NO Southern service today, a service is running between Portsmouth and Brighton and SWT are running from Portsmouth to Southampton.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Eastbourne - Lewes is now open again - as is Lewes - Haywards Heath.

Still unknown what Amex service is running, but the club are convinced it is a normal service.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Eastbourne - Lewes is now open again - as is Lewes - Haywards Heath.

Still unknown what Amex service is running, but the club are convinced it is a normal service.

Southern rail site now saying Brighton-Seaford as timetable, this will include Falmer.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
FCC running 2 an hour Brighton to pancras via london bridge, overhead line damage at radlet so no trains st pancras to Luton , shuttles from there to Bedford , most prob for rest of day

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
No updated info on what is running later, Victoria to Bton xx06 & xx36 calling at Clapham J, E.Croydon, Gatwick, Haywards H & Bton. Victoria to Littlehamptons will start at 1617 & Victoria to Eastbournes will start at 1547. Brighton to West Worthings & returns are running as booked as are the Brighton to Seafords & return. Brighton to Ashfords are only running between Eastbourne and Ashford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here