Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest BHA tranfer rumour on Twitter

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Gus wanted Murray. He even said so.

To sit on the bench, but would not settle for his over inflated ego / wage demands.

Have to say Murray on his day is good (yet to be proven in the next league up), but I am much happier now with CMS, Hoskins, Barnes and Bergkamp... with another striker on the way!!

I also hear Murray still isn't fit? He isn't very strong when a CB clatters him :cry:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Difference is we didnt spend £2million + on him.

You've never spent 2 million plus on a player? Wasn't more than three weeks ago you were taking the piss out of us for never spending more than £500k because you so outspent us... make your mind up Pikey.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Difference is we didnt spend £2million + on him.

Good. Because Glenn is a player who has NEVER played at the Championship. Craig has, and has a decent scoring record in a team that got relegated. But at least you are building a team for 2012/2013, for league 1.

D

Deleted member 18477

Right STUPID. A little lesson for you.

I would like an apple. I think it's worth 35p.

I go to the shop.

Me: Hello Sir. I would like to purchase this apple.
Shop Man: Hello. I will sell you this apple for 90p
Me: Hmmm I do like apples..and I have £1....but I don't think that apple is worth 90p.
Shop Man: OK, I will sell to someone else who has no concept of value.

In walks Crystal Palace Pete

Crystal palace Pete: I want an apple
Shop Man: Ill sell it to you for 90p
Crystal Palace Pete: Ill pay you £1.20!!!!
Shop Man: Deal

Meanwhile I head out and buy a much BETTER fruit for my money.

hahaha couldnt have summed it up better myself! palarse will be taught a footballing lesson, especially seeing as we are buying ambrose now ;)

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Good luck with CMS. He was shit last time he was in the championship.

This argument keeps coming up. He wasn't though was he, he scored 11 times in a side that were incredibly shit, with terrible service, 4 different managers who were down not long after Christmas. I'm confident he'll get 15+ goals next season, and the going price for that is over £2m, as proved with Maynard/Sharp/Graham/Long and Morison.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
You've never spent 2 million plus on a player? Wasn't more than three weeks ago you were taking the piss out of us for never spending more than £500k because you so outspent us... make your mind up Pikey.

TBF i wasnt taking the piss when you signed Will. We havnt out spent you this summer and we wont. Dougie and CPFC2010 dont want to spend big. Yes we have spent 2 million plus on a player before and he was shit. Lesson learnt.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
TBF i wasnt taking the piss when you signed Will. We havnt out spent you this summer and we wont. Dougie and CPFC2010 dont want to spend big. Yes we have spent 2 million plus on a player before and he was shit. Lesson learnt.
By you maybe lesson learnt... we have a great team in Gus Poyet and John Stephenson that actually know what they are doing, and a chairman that backs their decisions. We also have the money to do it without ending up bankrupting outside companies and charities for our lack of funds. We spend within our means and we are building a team to compete in the Championship. You smell to me like someone with a rather green tint down their back. You are also trying to piss all over the seagulls parade because you know we have a future. You weren't here doing this last season... I can smell the fear and it is wonderful. Now go back to your caravan Nigel.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Yeah, 10 goals for a relegated team.

Who was your top scorer last season? James Vaughan, premiership player...with NINE.

Brilliant

We were shit last season. I will admit that. Dont forget we started the season with 9 players. We had the pick of the left overs.

Jealousy is a horrible horrible trait.

Women won't like it mate.

Go away and think about that

:thumbsup:

Was he? He reached double figures in a shambles of a team that were doomed to relegation from day one. Does that really count as 'shit'?

A striker who scored 10 goals is not worth £2million plus.

Good. Because Glenn is a player who has NEVER played at the Championship. Craig has, and has a decent scoring record in a team that got relegated. But at least you are building a team for 2012/2013, for league 1.

Looks like you are aswell.

This argument keeps coming up. He wasn't though was he, he scored 11 times in a side that were incredibly shit, with terrible service, 4 different managers who were down not long after Christmas. I'm confident he'll get 15+ goals next season, and the going price for that is over £2m, as proved with Maynard/Sharp/Graham/Long and Morison.

I will place a bet with you. £10 to REMF says he wont get 15 or more goals this season.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
£10, confident aren't you :lol:

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
[MENTION=17215]LondonBlue[/MENTION]. We could spend a lot more then Brighton. But our owners choose not to.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
[MENTION=17215]LondonBlue[/MENTION]. We could spend a lot more then Brighton. But our owners choose not to.

We could spend more than Man Utd and Real Madrid together but our chairman chooses not too ... words are easy really Nigel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here