Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest BHA tranfer rumour on Twitter

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Spot on. After they CREAMED themselves over getting Murray, can you imagine the FUSS if we get the best player they've had in the past 3 years. Marvellous, and indeed funny.

so very much THIS.

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
I work apposite a Palarse fan, who has just about stopped giving me shit about the whole Murray thing.

I would literally not let him spend a second of his working day in peace if the Ambrose rumour turns into reality..

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I wouldn't put it past Gus and Tony B.They don't like coming off 2nd best.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The approach with CMS was very cool. Kind of like the guy standing at the bar who just gives eye contact to his target. He lets other guys chat to her, he knows that deperate chasing doesnt look cool. Eventually she comes to the bar. He makes his swoop with charm and intensity. They leave the bar together.

Tekkas :thumbsup:

meanwhile the other guys sit about frowning and pumping out their chests saying she was a dog anyway

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I do just wonder if Ecclestone and Briatori took on QPR just to get the parachute payments when they are relegated.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Stoke are, allegedly, offering him a deal. Money+Living in Stoke VS Playing for Gus at the Amex + Living in Brighton. You decide. (Actually, he should probably decide).

He'd choose Stoke every time. If he's able to prove his fitness better teams would be interested, and even if they didnt he'd walk into the Stoke team. They'd offer a great deal more than we would/could and he'd still be playing top flight football (with the allbeit very small chance of playing for England again).

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
The approach with CMS was very cool. Kind of like the guy standing at the bar who just gives eye contact to his target. He lets other guys chat to her, he knows that deperate chasing doesnt look cool. Eventually she comes to the bar. He makes his swoop with charm and intensity. They leave the bar together.

Tekkas :thumbsup:

Didn't Posh say we put in an abysmal offer first though?

Maybe we offered a cheeky shag in the alleyway round the corner to begin with. Got rejected, and she went to talk to all the other big guys. The first one she really liked, but he refused to even buy her a drink (QPR). The next, all her friends liked and urged her to go with, but the girl didn't like the sound of his parents (West Ham). The next one seemed to be good, but refused to go on a date until after he was off on holiday for 10 days(leicester). Then, she went to the bar as you describe, sees that we are infact an extremely attractive option and got swooped upon by us (in true seagull style) with charm and class. And just to convince her, we let her have a cheeky feel of our incredibly impressive manhood (The Amex) and she was won over.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here