Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest BHA tranfer rumour on Twitter

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Apparently, Leicester and QPR have been rumoured to be after Ambrose. If this guy wanted to just talk crap surely he would say his team are gonna get him.

I want to know if his source is just a twitter hound with a wild imagination, or if its something more...

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
QPR are not signing players....hence we got CMS.

QPR have been rumoured to be after Ambrose for sometime so maybe he does have a contact saying its not looking likey for QPR now so we are interested ?.....

Probably all bollox but you never know. After signing CMS anything is possible.
Would certainly be the centre mid goalscoring player we need.

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Maybe Ambrose has a release clause in his contract... In which case game on.

Would be fantastically funny !!

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Ambrose still has two years left on contract, I cant see it happening personaly

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just waiting for some Palace fans to bite...

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Come on guys you know the rules AMBROSE IS CRAP, however if he were to sign for us....

There must be something in these Woodgate rumours, if our medical team say he is fit enough, then so be it

But if Woodgate is fit, why isn't a Premiership team offering him a deal, because we can't be offering him much more than 10k a week, that's pennies to most those teams. On his day, he's one of the best in the Premiership, I just don't understand why he'd drop if he could prove his fitness.

Ambrose would be sensational, but can't see it.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Latest I heard was Ambrose was in talks with Birmingham and Leeds

The approach with CMS was very cool. Kind of like the guy standing at the bar who just gives eye contact to his target. He lets other guys chat to her, he knows that deperate chasing doesnt look cool. Eventually she comes to the bar. He makes his swoop with charm and intensity. They leave the bar together.

Tekkas :thumbsup:

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Ambrose still has two years left on contract, I cant see it happening personaly

I thought I read on another thread that he had signed a contract extension. But oh how funny it would be if we did get him.wouldn't want us paying the scum too much for him though.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
But if Woodgate is fit, why isn't a Premiership team offering him a deal, because we can't be offering him much more than 10k a week, that's pennies to most those teams. On his day, he's one of the best in the Premiership, I just don't understand why he'd drop if he could prove his fitness.

Stoke are, allegedly, offering him a deal. Money+Living in Stoke VS Playing for Gus at the Amex + Living in Brighton. You decide. (Actually, he should probably decide).

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Leicester are after everyone.Sven really is a clueless twat.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
The approach with CMS was very cool. Kind of like the guy standing at the bar who just gives eye contact to his target. He lets other guys chat to her, he knows that deperate chasing doesnt look cool. Eventually she comes to the bar. He makes his swoop with charm and intensity. They leave the bar together.

Tekkas :thumbsup:

This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here