Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Latest BHA tranfer rumour on Twitter

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I do like this "we have very rich board members" line that various Palace fans have been spinning.

QPR have some of the richest people in the WORLD on their board, but it matters not a jot if they're not digging into their pockets and sharing the cash.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
@StJude1975 QUEENS PARK RANGERS
My Source is very very good and uses the name Cernyberny, who some of you may know from BBC 606 and more recent Vital

Anyone know what this means?

A reliable source , as opposed to someone who posts rumours on NSC ?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Red'n'Blue
View Profile
View Forum Posts
Private Message
Add as Contact

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Date Jan 2011
Posts 118
Mentioned 0 Post(s)
Tagged 0 Thread(s) Originally Posted by Surrey_Albion
That must be why you have made so many top class acquisitions so far and havent sold any of your players
We have sold 1 player. I have issues, BIG ISSUES!! Reply Reply With Quote

Are you the seller in Redhill town centre that always hassles me? ?

I think like some of your fellow fans I talk to that a few more are yet to get out of Croydon before the week has ended

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We have 1 billionaire owner and 3 multi millionaire owner.
The difference is Tony Bloom has put his cards on the table and shelled out £100M+ for a state of the art stadium and set aside £15M for an academy training complex.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Let's get past this we have a bigger bother than you crap, actually we, BHA do have a wealthier brother. For the third time running CPFC fans have been led to believe tthat they have somebody who will take care of them in charge, first it was Goldberg, next it was Jordon and now it's CPFC2010. Face a fact Palace fans, you are begging and borrowing Bosmans. I would feel sorry for you were it not for the fact for far too long you have insulted my team who have struggled because they have paid their way.

I hope you realise what a crap club you support but given the amount of drugs round your way you'll believe anything.

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Darren Paul Ambrose (born 29 February 1984) is an English footballer who plays for [Crystal Palace] as a midfielderwho thinks Brighton are a joke

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Darren Paul Ambrose (born 29 February 1984) is an English footballer who plays for [Crystal Palace] as a midfielderwho thinks Brighton are a joke

No way!! next your be saying it is easy to set up a Twitter account in someone elses name and spread rumours!!!!

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Let's get past this we have a bigger bother than you crap, actually we, BHA do have a wealthier brother. For the third time running CPFC fans have been led to believe tthat they have somebody who will take care of them in charge, first it was Goldberg, next it was Jordon and now it's CPFC2010. Face a fact Palace fans, you are begging and borrowing Bosmans. I would feel sorry for you were it not for the fact for far too long you have insulted my team who have struggled because they have paid their way.

I hope you realise what a crap club you support but given the amount of drugs round your way you'll believe anything.

You spout so much crap it's unreal! We signed a player (who played in the last World Cup) on Monday for 600k!
As far as Ambrose joining you, dream on. There's more chance of you winning the lottery this Friday. We nick you're best player's, not the other way round...

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
You spout so much crap it's unreal! We signed a player (who played in the last World Cup) on Monday for 600k!

As far as Ambrose joining you, dream on. There's more chance of you winning the this Friday. We nick you're best player's, not the other way round...

Our best player's what?

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath

As far as Ambrose joining you, dream on. There's more chance of you winning the this Friday. We nick you're best player's, not the other way round...

Which best player did you nick? As far as I recall Elliott Bennett went to Norwich

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
When did Palace sign a player from us then? Can't have been in the last 20 years?

( I suppose he MIGHT mean Murray, who was a FREE AGENT having LEFT us?)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
So, these three multi millionaires and one billionaire that own Palace, why did they choose to only pay one penny in the pound on the club's debts?

Clearly with that amount of money they could have paid the full whack, as Southampton did when taken over by very wealthy new people.

Seems to me there are two plausible reasons:
1. They aren't as rich as they claim to be (in their posts on Palace messageboardS)
2. They are unscrupulous scumbags

Of course, the answer could simply be that they are both?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
As far as Ambrose joining you, dream on. There's more chance of you winning the lottery this Friday. We nick you're best player's, not the other way round...

Best players? I thought you signed Murray?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Yay - there's finally a few Nigels about! Methinks they're secretly shitting themselves about the Ambrose rumour. :wink:

Anyway, do carry on...

*Puts kettle on & pulls up chair*

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Wiki
Darren Paul Ambrose (born 29 February 1984) is an English footballer who plays for [Crystal Palace] as a midfielderwho longs to play for a big club such Brighton.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Yay - there's finally a few Nigels about! Methinks they're secretly shitting themselves about the Ambrose rumour. :wink:

Anyway, do carry on...

*Puts kettle on & pulls up chair*

I think they are shitting themselves about us full stop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here