Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
@Papa Lazarou en route to Stoke…

IMG_2571.jpeg

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
KFC fries are dreadful. McDonald’s do the best fries, but I do prefer chip shop chips generally anyway.

KFC everything is dreadful to be honest. Colonel Sanders would be furious at what they’ve done to his creation, he was notorious for maintaining high quality and keeping a small menu.

Last one I had was inedible. f***ing rank
You are lucky to get anything hot out of Macdonalds these days. The only one I recommend is one near Tower bridge joined onto a garage all cooked to order a fav with the black cabbies.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Totally agree, the quality of the chicken is terrifying too, much prefer ‘ Chicken Cottage’..

Edit , does anyone remember a former resident of this Parish who worked at KFC in Portsladistan, I can’t remember his name but iirc he diarised his first week for us and it was pure Gold!

Weirdly I sent someone the link to them the other day, what are the chances of that?

The Wedding Zinger was just wonderful, the Harry Potter of it's time. Think it came in four or five instalments, with a bonus instalment at the end. If memory serves, somebody even produced a graphic novel version of it on here. Such a shame it got wiped along with the rest of the old board. Kev The Ape was an unwitting genius! :lolol:

*edit* fans of Kev's writing can find some of the bard's later work here

I’ve got some good news for you…

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Oh my WORD!! :ohmy: :clap: :bowdown:

It’s amazing.

When I finished preparing the first bag of chicken, I then opened the second bag and then Aldolf Hitler smelt the damn chicken and it was f***ing zinger chicken, I DIDN'T KNOW FFS!

“Aldolf Hitler smelt the damn chicken” :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

ALDOLF :lolol:

There’s also this amazing underrated gem. It goes so far off the rails.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It’s amazing.

“Aldolf Hitler smelt the damn chicken” :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

ALDOLF :lolol:

There’s also this amazing underrated gem. It goes so far off the rails.

The Wedding Zinger clearly needs preserving in NSC Gold for posterity and for future generations before it goes missing again :lolol:

@Bry Nylon @hans kraay fan club how about it? You're mods and also fans of the great Ape. Can you fix it for us? (see links post #44 above)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here