Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding Zinger Part Four (Rather Short)

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Re: Re: Wedding Zinger Part Four (Rather Short)

Tom Hark said:
Blimey - that IS short!

Oh yeah, and another thing. When I got to work I found out the front door was locked, so went around the back to go through the fire exit, door wasn't open. So went around the front again and then knocked on the door and David unlocked the door and let me go through.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
:ohmy: dont worry kev! when you do you should ask if everyone wants to go out for a few drinks and try and smooch in on your lady!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
How long have you been there Kev. Is the pay weekly or monthly and do they keep a month or a couple of weeks back like a lot of companies do? I am guessing you neglected to find out the details of your contract before signing it:shootself

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
B.M.F said:
How long have you been there Kev. Is the pay weekly or monthly and do they keep a month or a couple of weeks back like a lot of companies do? I am guessing you neglected to find out the details of your contract before signing it:shootself

I started last Tuesday, and the pay is weekly.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Wedding Zinger Part Four (Rather Short)

brightonfan_86 said:
Oh yeah, and another thing. When I got to work I found out the front door was locked, so went around the back to go through the fire exit, door wasn't open. So went around the front again and then knocked on the door and David unlocked the door and let me go through.

Ask him when you get paid Kev. You said every Friday. What does it say in your contract of employment?

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Re: Re: Re: Re: Wedding Zinger Part Four (Rather Short)

Tom Hark said:
Ask him when you get paid Kev. You said every Friday. What does it say in your contract of employment?

Andy had a day off today, had a different manager today called Kumberly she was ok, I've got to see him tommorow.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wedding Zinger Part Four (Rather Short)

brightonfan_86 said:
Andy had a day off today, had a different manager today called Kumberly she was ok, I've got to see him tommorow.

So what does it say in your contract mr Ape? You will know from that if you are due any cash this week.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
She is from Leeds and she has a boyfriend.

I thought she was Polish?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Re: Re: Re: Wedding Zinger Part Four (Rather Short)

brightonfan_86 said:

Shit, that must have been terrible for you. If there is anything I can do just let me know :rolleyes:

:D

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
She is from Leeds and she has a boyfriend.

is that becky?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Kev, make sure you broach the subject carefully about the wages. You are entitled to be paid weekly if that is what your contract states. There is no point pissing this guy off steaming in like a bull, but make it known that you expect your contract to be adhered to.

Ps How does a 16 year old living in Brighton have a boyfriend from Leeds or am I being a bit 'fick'?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here