Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding Zinger Part Four (Rather Short)

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
BarrelofFun said:
Kev, make sure you broach the subject carefully about the wages. You are entitled to be paid weekly if that is what your contract states. There is no point pissing this guy off steaming in like a bull, but make it known that you expect your contract to be adhered to.

I've got my mother coming in with me, if I do go over the line.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
brightonfan_86 said:
she walked through the door looking like a right slut.

...last week she was standing there in all her glory ...
:shrug:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
brightonfan_86 said:

Kev, don't take your mum in with you. :shootself

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
brightonfan_86 said:
I'm going to be nervous as f*** anyway, I'll need some back-up.

Fair enough. Go Kev's mum :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
BHA links said:
I thought she was Polish?

Jesus - it's bad enough taking the gay jibes without away fans finding out that some of us stick our dicks in black squelchy shiny stuff when no-one's looking. I just hope you finished shining the shoes first.

Last edited:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
For the love of God, don't take in your Mum!! You'll never be able to set foot in there again without every staff member taking the piss!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Kev - now is the time to take the matter into your own hands. You do not need to be nervous. All you need to do is ask why you didn't get paid on the friday and then make sure that your contract is followed. It is your right to be paid and you must put this across calmly and clearly without getting worked up.

As Full Harris says - do not take your Mum. This is your responsibility and you will feel better about it for dealing with it yourself.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
brightonfan_86 said:

Kev I am gonna say this only once. The job i had before the one I currently have was restaurant manager of a McDonalds. Some 16 year old come in one morning with his mum to ask if he could finish an hour early because he had to go to a family meal. He never lived it down, and left a few weeks after.

DO NOT TAKE YOUR MUM WITH YOU.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Kev, mate, KFC are a multi-national corporation. They're not going to chizzle you out of your wages. You can sort this one out by yourself. Don't blow a promising career by taking your mum in.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Eat your body weight in shit chicken that have no heads and then sick it up in your hat and then throw it at the manager and then shit on his mum's face and then kill her and then hand in your notice.

That's what I'd do.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Don't take your mum in you're nearly 20 for christ's sake you'll make yourself a laughing stock with the other employees and your manager.

If you started last Tuesday then I'd imagine you won't get paid until next Friday as you will always work a week or month in arrears.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kev , whatever you do, dont take your mother along , all it shows your co-workers is that you are a mummy's boy and you will never live it down. Most places where you are paid weekly are a week in hand so your first payday will be the 2nd Friday after you started and dont go berserk when you receive a pittance as you may have not done a full weeks attendance if you started on a Tuesday. Have you burnt any of the chicken yet or does that get repackaged as a zinger meal ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
So... will Kev take his mum in, thereby risking the eternal mockery of his co-workers and blowing his chances completely with Becky? Or will he heed the wise words of NSC and sort it out himself? Stay tuned to this channel.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It'll be paid next week, very few companies pay you up front.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Kev

DO NOT TAKE YOUR MUM WITH YOU
Just ask the question of the boss man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here