Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Four Men and the Mayonaise Mystery?!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I will explain the new name for my daily collumn later.

Right I got up at aprroximately 6:49 AM, rushed downstairs and put on UKTV Gold for Neighbours, started watching Neighbours untill I had a quenching thirst for a cup of tea, put the kettle on etc and had a nice cup of tea.

Watched Neighbours till 7:30 and then I went upstairs and went onto my PC for awhile, then had a shave and a shower and got dressed at about 8:20, I left my house at 8:30 and then got into work at 8:50 very early start, only me, Andy and (fat barry) Scott where in, I then got dressed into my uniform in the toilet as usual.

Came out of the toilet and then Andy asked me to sweep up behind the fries machine, that took me about 20 minutes to clean up and Nichole arrived to help out with me, kept going back to the drinks machine as it was hot in the kitchen, untill I found out it wasn't switched on!

Everything got moved out so we started mopping and clearing up things, making it spotless. After about 45 minutes Andy then told me to wash the window sills I started to wash the window seels inside and outside.

Came back in and then after a while a (Columbian Drug Baron) came in called Juan, Whan fucks knows he started working and he was there to help me today.

He told me to start mopping up the floor, so there I was mopping up but getting it all wrong, untill Scott showed me how to mop properly and he started to actually dance with the mop!

After I started mopping up, Andy asked me to walk with him to the bank and we went to the bank, and then came back and then got prepared for opening time.

Open at 11 and I started to do a 4 head of chicken, untill I got to the damn chicken wings where I still can't bloody do them. When things went quiet and it wasn't that busy, Andy told me to go round the kitchen area with a damn corn on the cob stick and a wet towel!

The stick was for to get all the muck out of the corners of the wall, I was thinking all the way through when I was doing it. THIS IS A f***ing JOKE.

After I did this task I then got asked to have a little test with Andy, not really a test but have a guess at the answers of the question, I got about 4 right untill a delivery turned up.

Tango bottles, pepsi etc arrived through the door and then me and Joesph took them to the fridge (There is a clue for you why the title has changed).

Placed everything in the fridge and then it was about 12:00 and it was getting busier and busier, so I was watching Columbian Drug Baron doing the chicken fast, so I had other jobs to do.

One of the jobs was me and nicole went down to the bank yet again to get nightsafe boxes, came back and the queue had nearly reached the door.

After the lunchtime rush it went dead, but we where still doing chicken, I then went into the fridge and saw Mayonaise all over the floor, I thought what the hell happened here it wasn't me so could of it been? I wasn't sure who knocked it over, so I cleaned it up.

I found out my next shift was on Sunday, but I don't do weekends so WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

For about a few hours me and the Columbian Drug Baron did fillets and chickens, I used the machine what we put the chicken in and I did it for the first time.

And I found out Becky wasn't working today, looks our love is on hold for the time being.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
brightonfan_86 said:
Came out of the toilet and then Andy asked me to sweep up behind the fries machine, that took me about 20 minutes to clean up and Nichole arrived to help out with me, kept going back to the drinks machine as it was hot in the kitchen, untill I found out it wasn't switched on!

I found out my next shift was on Sunday, but I don't do weekends so WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Eh?

Last edited:

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
brightonfan_86 said:
No I just told him I write down on my application form I can't do weekends.

But if they put you down on the roster for Sunday, you will have to tell them that you don't do weekends!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
brightonfan_86 said:
Nope I am a cook.

Is it true London Irish has asked you to make a massive chip for his other shoulder...? :glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here