SUNNY SEAFORD
Do you really shave? :jester:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
555kaz said:
Excellent, where be that?

Here.
vtour_entcentre_1.jpg

I am in the second row from the stage, dead centre.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
Tango bottles, pepsi etc arrived through the door and then me and Joesph took them to the fridge (There is a clue for you why the title has changed).

Ah HA! So THAT explains the 'Four Men and the Mayonaise Mystery?!' title! :nono:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
brightonfan_86 said:
...after a while a (Columbian Drug Baron) came in called Juan, Whan fucks knows he started working and he was there to help me today.

Is he really a Columbian drug baron?? ???
If he isn't he will probably be a bit pissed off being described as such on the internet and may sue you.

If he is, he will probably be a bit pissed of that you have blown his deep cover as a cook for KFC and will kill you.

Given the two options I would go for the former.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
brightonfan_86 said:

For about a few hours me and the Columbian Drug Baron did fillets and chickens, I used the machine what we put the chicken in and I did it for the first time.

TO BE CONTINUED..........

BLOODY HELL!:eek: :eek: :eek:

You f***ed the chicken fillets and used a machine in your sex games?!:ohmy: :eek:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Re: Re: Re: Four Men and the Mayonaise Mystery?!

chez said:
I was going to draw attention to that but thought that maybe I was missing something. Apparently not.
I assumed it was this:

brightonfan_86 said:
After the lunchtime rush it went dead, but we where still doing chicken, I then went into the fridge and saw Mayonaise all over the floor, I thought what the hell happened here it wasn't me so could of it been? I wasn't sure who knocked it over, so I cleaned it up.

Not sure what that other bit is all about. ???

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
There were 4 men that were the possible perpetraitors of the Mayonnaise catastrophy.

Nichole obviously had a solid alibi at the time.

Who is the villain of the piece?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
jonny.rainbow said:
There were 4 men that were the possible perpetraitors of the Mayonnaise catastrophy.

Nichole obviously had a solid alibi at the time.

Who is the villain of the piece?

I think we can safely rule out Andy as he never does any work at all and probably couldn't even FIND the fridge

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Tom Hark said:
I think we can safely rule out Andy as he never does any work at all and probably couldn't even FIND the fridge

Not unless he'd left his fags on it

...so who does that leave...???

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
jonny.rainbow said:
Juan (the colombian drug dealer)
Scott aka Fat Barry
Joseph

Scott aka Fat Barry may have been disturbed by a co-worker while in the process of surreptitiously making himself a mayonnaise-based calorie-laden snack and dropped the mayo while fleeing the scene. Yup, I'll go Fat Barry.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Kev , if you say you work Monday to Friday but had Thursday off this normally means working Saturday or Sunday to make your 5 days up. Most fast food restaurants ignore your preferences for not working weekends by saying they are the busiest 2 days of the week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here