Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Why oh why do the people of NSC do this? The same thread cropped up about Harley and how he had a good first game against Peterborough.

Latest with Agustien, albeit before the play-off games was that he was leaving by mutual consent to join a club in the Dutch top flight, this will probably still happen.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
If I don't see Agustien's face on the glass in Dicks Bar when i'm next over for a home game i'll be furious. FURIOUS!!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have to agree, seems to be a common misconception, if he's overweight I'd like to see some of NSC.

Bnx3dcDIMAAFOrg.jpg

Taken before he gave up?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I don't understand how, with David Burke's self published method of finding and signing players, this sort of thing can possible happen. With some of the others over the years, and there's been quite a few, is it that some players have a comfort zone in a team that brings out the best in them, and when they move the new circumstances don't suit, and they don't bother.
Although I have been head hunted and moved jobs to find better, which have turned into disaster. So I guess I've answered my own question.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So another potential 'out'.

9 new players now needed, or 12 if Ankers, Calderon, and Bruno don't sign their new deals.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I wouldn't think so, Wolves want a fee for Stephen Ward whereas Agustien has been told he is free to leave. One Eredivisie club after him also allegedly

It might lower the fee we have to pay for Ward if Kemy's signing on fee offsets what we'll pay Wolves.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I don't understand how, with David Burke's self published method of finding and signing players, this sort of thing can possible happen. With some of the others over the years, and there's been quite a few, is it that some players have a comfort zone in a team that brings out the best in them, and when they move the new circumstances don't suit, and they don't bother.
Although I have been head hunted and moved jobs to find better, which have turned into disaster. So I guess I've answered my own question.
Swansea have well mugged us off with Harley , Dobbie and now Agustein

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
and he will score a blinder against us next season

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
So another potential 'out'.

9 new players now needed, or 12 if Ankers, Calderon, and Bruno don't sign their new deals.

Its getting a bit tiresome.......can't understand why the club want to again continue to introduce uncertainty with the manager appointment, which in turn stops players signing contracts and others selecting us as their new club.

Another rushed pre season, another rebuild, another 'close but no cigar' season.

Last edited:

Apr 12, 2011
I've got a feeling he is going to be immense for us next season under a new manager who he gets on with !

Thoughts ?

I've had a very similar hunch. Would like to see him given a chance next season if I'm honest.

A lot of the criticism on here is based on very little more than hearsay about what happened last season, except for a few things he (rightly or wrongly) posted on twitter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here