Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He is someone that casts into doubt the stated thoroughness of our recruitment team.

They didn't know he would turn up totally unfit from Swansea because he couldn't be arsed to keep himself in shape over the summer. Surprised the medical team didn't notice the weight discrepancy either from eating too many meals at Nandos.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
He wasn't picked by Oscar quite simply because he doesn't play the ball sideways and backwards to retain possession of the ball as the main objective. Kemy looks to make a risky pass and moves forward quickly.

Completely what we need! Good vision and not scared to give the ball away to try something productive.

Nothing like crofts who is a typical English centre midfielder with strength, energy and commitment. The two would probably play well together.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Why are people assuming that he's a waster? What if him and Garcia had a personality clash? Garcia was allegedly difficult to communicate, would that not possibly explain the strange situation with Kemy?

May mean nothing but I'm mates with a girl he went out with and he is an arrogant bell end

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Apparently his main asset is passing the ball forward quickly, turning defence into attack with defence splitting balls. Hence why he never got a look in this season. Think we may see a bit more of him next year though.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Fresh start for him this season under a new manager. There is room for him in our squad. He is a talented footballer, if his driving skills and fashion sense leave a little to be desired.

New manager, new season. We all know he could be a class midfielder at this level.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
What's the deal with him ? Is he still contracted to us ? If he is, I've got a feeling he is going to be immense for us next season under a new manager who he gets on with !

Thoughts ?

For what it's worth, I agree with you. He was great for Swansea last year and in the right team, I think he will do very well.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Trying to remain positive, you never know. Look at Connor Wickham under Gus. Apparently a different player from his time with Di Canio.

(Keeps fingers crossed)

Yeah. Good on you. I'm usually Mr Positive and supportive to a fault...but this guy irritates me like no-one else in the blue & white since Ryan 'Lazy ****' Harley.
Hope he turns it around.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Think we may see a bit more of him next year though.

I do hope not, he might not fit down the tunnell

I've got a feeling he is going to be immense

He's immense, I'll give him that. About 2 to 3 stone too immense.

If he wants to play he needs to get into shape. The state he was in last season, there must be grounds for sacking him for gross misconduct.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Are we to assume that because a player is not in the first team thoughts of the head coach that he is a waster.Or has the head of recruitment signed a player that just does not fit into the head coaches plans.

It's very easy for us to dismiss a player just because we have not seen him play

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Are we to assume that because a player is not in the first team thoughts of the head coach that he is a waster.Or has the head of recruitment signed a player that just does not fit into the head coaches plans.

It's very easy for us to dismiss a player just because we have not seen him play

Watched him play in the DS and, put it this way, he did not stand out. Lack of effort or lack of fitness?

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Yeah. Good on you. I'm usually Mr Positive and supportive to a fault...but this guy irritates me like no-one else in the blue & white since Ryan 'Lazy ****' Harley.
Hope he turns it around.

In kemy's defence he is miles better than harley. Big season for us coming up from kemy as stated likes to get foward and passes with pace in an attacking fashion.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Not a chance. Lazy arrogant waste of space from what I've seen. It would need a manager like Ferguson, a heavy diet and a personality transplant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here