Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Clearly overweight (for a pro footballer). The club even told him to go and sort himself out or he wouldn't be considered for first team action, and he failed to do so, so no sense being talked by Brighton Bluenose at all. The best option would be a mutual agreement for him to leave this summer.

No - actually the sensible option would be for him to ensure he is in good condition when reporting back for training, make a good impact with the new manager and take it from there! As said previously no-one actually knows what the issues were - now is the opportunity for KA to redeem himself and show what he can do!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
God - people write some rubbish on this site and this is so typical as you have clearly obtained these 'thoughts' from other posts on NSC or wherever rather than any real knowledge of the man!

The fact is that not a single person posting on this thread has got a feckin' clue about what went wrong in KA's first season but the few times he did make an appearance he looked decent - so, as he still has another season on his contract and we have lost 10 or so players in the last 6 months, lets hope that Hyypia gets the best out of him and Key proves all the doubters wrong!!

Believe it or not they are entirely my own thoughts. As a mature and intelligent individual I'm capable of developing my own views and opinions on quite a wide range of subject matter.

I'm sorry they don't match your opinions but I'll stick with mine thanks.

I (think) I've seen every minute of his play whilst here and I haven't seen anything other than the odd glimpse of quality ... in the same way that I didn't see much from Harley who impressed about the same. I guess OG and NJ were of somewhat similar views which is more indicative than the collective views of NSC, me and, dare I say, even you!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The fact is that not a single person posting on this thread has got a feckin' clue about what went wrong in KA's first season but the few times he did make an appearance he looked decent

I remember some very good touches and passes. He has played a number of premier league games and certainly has the talent. I'm sure Hyypia will be given the choice as to whether we persevere with him or not but with Crofts back, Stephens looking good, Toto & Ince pushing for a place and JFC wanting a central berth; he may find that his chances of 1st team football are more positive elsewhere.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No - actually the sensible option would be for him to ensure he is in good condition when reporting back for training, make a good impact with the new manager and take it from there! As said previously no-one actually knows what the issues were - now is the opportunity for KA to redeem himself and show what he can do!

Fair enough.I've given up on him.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sami arrives in town on Thursday. The announcement by PB on the official site says he'll determine the strengths and weaknesses of the current squad in person having already watched the match dvds from last season. I reckon there will be one or two players put on the transfer list as surplus to requirements if the club has identified replacements and Sami prefers those on the list to what we already have.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Sami arrives in town on Thursday. The announcement by PB on the official site says he'll determine the strengths and weaknesses of the current squad in person having already watched the match dvds from last season. I reckon there will be one or two players put on the transfer list as surplus to requirements if the club has identified replacements and Sami prefers those on the list to what we already have.

Has he thought about signing up for Seagulls Player? He'd get all the match highlights and extra features (some of which he'll be in) without the inconvenience of shipping DVDs...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here