Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
What's the deal with him ? Is he still contracted to us ? If he is, I've got a feeling he is going to be immense for us next season under a new manager who he gets on with !

Thoughts ?

I really hope you are right.

But not holding my breath :(

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If the rumour I heard is true he won't be playing again if Jones has anything to do with it :wink:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If the rumour I heard is true he won't be playing again if Jones has anything to do with it :wink:

Perhaps it is Jones he fell out with not Oscar. What I saw of him I thouht there wss something to come out from him but if the rumour of Joe Cole signing comes to fruition where would he fit into the team.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Are we to assume that because a player is not in the first team thoughts of the head coach that he is a waster.Or has the head of recruitment signed a player that just does not fit into the head coaches plans.

It's very easy for us to dismiss a player just because we have not seen him play

Did you see the size of him warming up at Derby Looked overweight and unfit

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would love him to come good, but I can't see it. So far as I have seen his ego is a massive problem. When he did play, he simply lost the ball way too often, and not as some are suggesting through risking 'defence splitting passes', but more through self-indulgent wankiness. Stupid little pirouettes and stuff. He has some talent, as he showed in the Reading cup match, but he is so very much, not a team player.

Personally, I still expect that he'll leave in the summer by some kind of 'agreement'.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Would love him to come good, but I can't see it. So far as I have seen his ego is a massive problem. When he did play, he simply lost the ball way too often, and not as some are suggesting through risking 'defence splitting passes', but more through self-indulgent wankiness. Stupid little pirouettes and stuff. He has some talent, as he showed in the Reading cup match, but he is so very much, not a team player.

Personally, I still expect that he'll leave in the summer by some kind of 'agreement'.

Thats the way i see it....but if he is here ..new manager and all that ..maybe it will be different ..time will tell

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Maybe I'm missing something but he's nearly 28 and not sure he's been a success anywhere.

Perhaps you guys know more about him than I do but the little I can reference is that he's an extraordinarily indifferent footballer with a high opinion of himself and (too) hard to manage

Lambert was like that until he was 27......Where is this reference even taken from? Other than interpretation, its now emerged that Garcia may have been difficult to communicate with. Difficult communication will lead to personality clashes as communication becomes more and more difficult. Most players have a high opinion of themselves..

dan4bha

Mar 27, 2014
at least Kemy tries to make stuff happen when he plays, always looks for through balls and has guile.

And now without Orlandi, that is something the team will really miss. Hope the new manager gives him a go.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Lambert was like that until he was 27......Where is this reference even taken from? Other than interpretation, its now emerged that Garcia may have been difficult to communicate with. Difficult communication will lead to personality clashes as communication becomes more and more difficult. Most players have a high opinion of themselves..

There will always be exceptions to the rule and Lambert is a good one.

I totally accept I "don't know" but I'm trying to understand why those that think he could be the answer to a lot of our problems think so. I've only looked back over his history and can't see anything that flys off the page and says this fella is the real deal. He seems to have been shunted around a lot, and doesn't get a decent run wherever he goes. He doesn't score goals (last 5 years ago) and "seems" to come up short on self discipline. Not entirely sure Swansea fans were that fussed and definitely Croydon weren't but I'll accept that as narrow minded rivalry!

I've seen him play for us a few times and he's a big fella and might possibly intimidate but other than that and 1 or 2 nice passes (as well as a few pretty dreadful gash passes/tackles) I've seen nothing other than ordinary .... go as far as say in the same bracket as Harley, but over less time

He comes across as a big personality and maybe this endears him to some?

Maybe it was just a clash with OG and now he can blossom and I'd be delighted if he turned into a success of even half the proportions of Lambert but I'm not holding my breath

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
From the limited amount i have seen him play

Pros - can pick a good pass
Cons - In the time it takes him to flounce after being tackled/his pass not being read/his pass not being controlled properly, Rohan would have chased back and got 3 tackles in.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Lazy fat ****er. Get rid of him and his over active Twitter finger.

It was the highlight of Pride Park to his name suddenly reappear from out of the Bermuda Triangle

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Are we to assume that because a player is not in the first team thoughts of the head coach that he is a waster.Or has the head of recruitment signed a player that just does not fit into the head coaches plans.

It's very easy for us to dismiss a player just because we have not seen him play

No, I saw him play on a few occasions at the start of the season, he looked overweight and lazy with the occasional touch of quality.

What game was it when Oscar played him wide? It was one of the worst performances I saw all year.

It's up him. If he gets his head right and gets fit, I have no doubt he could make an impact but to lay the blame for this at Oscar's door is unfair - Agustein was never fit last year.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
I'm fed up with reading he's overweight. He may well be unfit and certainly hasn't been match fit. One thing he isn't is fat or overweight.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm fed up with reading he's overweight. He may well be unfit and certainly hasn't been match fit. One thing he isn't is fat or overweight.

Chunky?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Cuddly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here