Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy Agustien

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Somebody should probably point out to him that he is:

a) Not Lionel Messi. He cannot dance around three men with relative ease, keeping the ball.
b) Not Mesut Ozil. He cannot play a defence splitting pass leading to a goal everytime he gets it.
c) Not David Beckham. He does not have the ability to stick a ball on a players toe from 40 yards away.

Other than that, I was a big fan of what he did tonight.

Was thinking similar. Classic case of a player who thinks he's much better than he actually is.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But he did have a couple of moments, Bruno too for that matter, when the passes were sublime and he did beat 3 men.
Just not often enough.

Everyone seems to have forgotten Brunos majestic ball over the top that Ulloa should have tucked away with ease.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Dreadful. If that's what he has to offer, I hope I never see him in a Brighton shirt again. Disgraceful. Poor fitness / effort. Appalling decision making. Crap control. Clearly didn't give two shits about the result. Far more interested in displaying a few flash touches to try to make himself look good, than contributing to a team effort.

Not a fan.

I think I said all of that a month ago.

Complete waste of wages.

drop dead fred

Mar 8, 2011
But he did have a couple of moments, Bruno too for that matter, when the passes were sublime and he did beat 3 men.
Just not often enough.

Everyone seems to have forgotten Brunos majestic ball over the top that Ulloa should have tucked away with ease.
Thought that was Spanish dave from Bruno's over the top ball ??
Greer put ulloa through one on one ??

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Dreadful. If that's what he has to offer, I hope I never see him in a Brighton shirt again. Disgraceful. Poor fitness / effort. Appalling decision making. Crap control. Clearly didn't give two shits about the result. Far more interested in displaying a few flash touches to try to make himself look good, than contributing to a team effort.

Not a fan.

Yes. This is exactly where I am. Reckon he thinks he's bigger than the club, well he's not, based on what I saw last night we had better players in league 1. Dicker gave the ball away a lot less for one.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
He clearly thinks he is too good for our club. Maybe he should try and lose some weight and put some extra training In and get fit/sharp

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He has clearly been recruited to be our token fat player. Disgusting a tier 2 pro is in that shape and gets the nod over JFC. No way can be contribute more in his condition.

Kemy Aijusteatn?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
When Oscar Garcia was first appointed someone on here suggested that his Spanish coaching team are known for the intensity of their fitness training regime and players under them are supposedly uber fit. It is strange that Kemy's conditioning does not reflect that - ok he may not be 100% yet but last night he got pitch time ahead of others.

I suppose Oscar has shown a similar outlook by playing Spanish Dave when he wasn't on the pace. But then we've also had a horrible run of injuries within the squad and not able to put out a settled team. However I think Oscar is finding out that competition the Championship is too sharp to have the luxury of one or two below par players starting games.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I can't believe Gary Dicker is plying his trade at Rochdale to make way for this showboating selfish fat prick. ****.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Let's be honest , some very good , some real shit . Jury's out

Let's be honest,that's a sensible post.

Give the bloke chance to get fit,he shows flashes of what he can do but needs a run of games.its Dave I'm more concerned about because hes showing flashes of nothing.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Is Kemy the new Ryan Harley - or is that being harsh on RH? (not something I thought I would ever say)

Neither of them made the grade at Swansea and ended up with us.........well for a while anyway. But then Gus fairly quickly sussed out Harley. How long before Oscar gives up on Kemy?

JFC must be really frustrated seeing Kemy get the nod ahead of him.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Let's be honest,that's a sensible post.

Give the bloke chance to get fit,he shows flashes of what he can do but needs a run of games.its Dave I'm more concerned about because hes showing flashes of nothing.

They're both gash. If Agustien needs time to get fit he shouldn't be playing, or play in the DS. He has been woeful, doesn't lift his head when he's got the ball and his objective appears to be to muller the thing as hard as he can, or take it clean through their entire defence.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's good that we have Agustein.

He can provide stiff competition to Conway in the "uninterested, yet quite expensive import from South Wales" role, aka "The Dobbie", this season.

A good team needs 2 players for every position.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He clearly never got a decent pre season has picked up a couple of niggling injuries and is not match fit

I still rate him, and when Bridcutt and Orlandi are back i expect him to shine
Much the same reason Spanish Dave is struggling in my opinion

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here