Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Why ??

What's so childish about that post ?

Just asking a question !!

It was directly infront of me, no one was calling him a "kebab-munching ****" which you appear to have deliberately worded to sound like racist abuse due to him being Turkish.

You're defending someone for homophobic gestures, on the basis that unless someone is gay, they cannot be offended. Whether or not homosexual supporters took offence to it, the gestures were made in particularly bad taste considering the FA are currently trying to push their anti-homophobia policy in football. Would he have done it at any other football ground? Probably not, I suspect he knew full well what he was doing considering the connotations of Brighton and it's gay population whilst he was here.

In summary, the bloke's an utter tosser, why are you standing up for him?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Ok Wookie ... If one of our fans got banned for doing the same gesture would you stand up for them. Players need to rise above this sort of thing and not respond as this is the best retort

Yes you are probably right, players shouldn't respond to abuse. But for people to say they are offended by his actions is just ridiculous! If he would of stuck his fingers up at us would there be such an outcry?

He is no more homophobic than we are fattist or racist, and yes calling him a fat kebab munching **** could be deemed racist imo

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
the gestures were made in particularly bad taste considering the FA are currently trying to push their anti-homophobia policy in football. Would he have done it at any other football ground? Probably not, I suspect he knew full well what he was doing considering the connotations of Brighton and it's gay population whilst he was here.

In summary, the bloke's an utter tosser, why are you standing up for him?

well put

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So those defending think calling someone a fat **** is the same as calling someone a N word **** / Queer ****.. right o

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
He's fat, his goal to game ratio is shite and he's had a nothing career.

Forget him, history will.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The worst he got called was fat bastard. Personally I think people should just take some enjoyment in the fact he got so wound up by it.

I couldn't resist leaving him a little message on twitter though colin_kazim08. Hilarious pic on there of when he must have been about 18 before he porked.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Someone should make a stand. Would be great for him to get banned and cautioned by the police. Sends out a message that it won't be tolerated...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yes you are probably right, players shouldn't respond to abuse. But for people to say they are offended by his actions is just ridiculous! If he would of stuck his fingers up at us would there be such an outcry?

He is no more homophobic than we are fattist or racist, and yes calling him a fat kebab munching **** could be deemed racist imo

A quiet word in his ear by his manger wouldn't go amiss

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
I wouldn't like to seem him get banned because he is useless and might get replaced by someone who is good. Therefore increasing the chances of Blackburn going above us.

He has put on a lot of weight it looked liked he could hardly run. Shame because he was class when he was younger for us.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I wouldn't like to seem him get banned because he is useless and might get replaced by someone who is good. Therefore increasing the chances of Blackburn going above us.

He has put on a lot of weight it looked liked he could hardly run. Shame because he was class when he was younger for us.

No he wasn't. He pounced about, but ultimately contributed f*** all.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford

Yes he was good :p

- - - Updated - - -

Yes he was good :p

Tbf I know what your saying. But hey looked liked he was about to turn ace and was being pampered. I remember him taking the piss out of millwall players so much so that they tried to foul him all over the show. So McGee subbed him. It was obvious he was premiership. Shame now though coz he ain't championship quality now.

Last edited:

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
So you are all allowed to abuse him but he gives it back and you all want to report him ??

For fucks sake you lot grow a pair and man up!!

If you can't take it, don't dish it out, doesn't matter who it is !!

Agreed to a point, but 'if' he did that in response to some of the crowd, he targetted it all of the crowd. If you gave him abuse dont report and man up. If you didnt and felt offended, report it and let authorities deal with it.

He's fat, his goal to game ratio is shite and he's had a nothing career.

Forget him, history will.

In all fairness he did play at every game for Turkey at Euro 2008 and got to the Semi-Finals, played and scored in the Champions League knockout stages. Some highlights...

It's not a nothing career, just Saying...

He is, however, a massive bellend who has essentially destroyed his career because of his arrogance.

Now, back to the real issue...

D

Deleted member 22389

What annoys me about him, all I rememer is that he had an attitude problem and hated being called the Coca Cola kid. Glad he pissed off, as he was another who thought he was too big and too good for our club at the time. How times have changed. He is completely different to Zamora who got on with the job and will always be welcome at this club anytime. What sort of reception did the CKR expect.

Last edited by a moderator:

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
It was hardly offensive though was it?

Did you see it? I did and luckily my 8 year old son wasn't with me last night. My only thoughts on the matter, is that he really needs to grow up. It was childish in the extreme, the sort of thing you would do if you were in the playground as a 10 year old.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports