Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazim Richards

Feb 12, 2013
If people think they saw it then it should be reported to the club or FA. Personally I didn't see it, but I sit in the North. My word he's got bigger, but still thought he was their best player - strong, direct with a good touch.. a good player

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
It's amazing that it was only a few years ago that we had the plum brothers of Kazim-Richards and Knight in the same forward line :kiss:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
What a melt. He lifted up his shirt twice to show his gut (whilst breathing in!) to the North stand twice in retaliation to the fat chants too. He won't get done, would be a different story if someone racially abused him though.

Unbelievable innit? People get away with isolated "you're a bit fat" jibes but racism gets frowned upon. There's just no freedom of speech anymore.

As for this
100% pretending to push dildo up his arse come wank sign
was it all in one magically incendiary gesture? Is there a how-to video anywhere? Sounds almost beautifully expressive.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
So you are all allowed to abuse him but he gives it back and you all want to report him ??

For fucks sake you lot grow a pair and man up!!

If you can't take it, don't dish it out, doesn't matter who it is !!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Anyone who reports it needs to have a good long hard look at themselves, especially if you were one of the people abusing him for being fat. Think about it!

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
So you agree with abusing a player ???

It's banter , I for one are not offended by these alleged actions, can't see why anybody else would be?

100% agree banter is banter and abuse is abuse if people can't see the lines then they need to reconsider their choice of sport that they choose to follow.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Im not for grassing but he is a grade a cun-dy. If enough people make a complaint it will have to be investigated. Get the fat bastard a ban. Too many doner kebabs for that boy. Maybe he was pointing at his bum hole to promote what a fat arse he has got

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Unbelievable innit? People get away with isolated "you're a bit fat" jibes but racism gets frowned upon. There's just no freedom of speech anymore.

Hello Ben :wave:

My point is, homophobia still seems to be acceptable according to some in the modern day, whereas racism is not. Both are pretty despicable hate crimes, no?

And get your hair cut, you look like a fraggle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here