Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazim Richards

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
I've reported it and have no desire, or need, to have 'a long hard look' at myself. I actually could not believe what I was witnessing from him tonight. It wasn't even as if he lost his rag and did it once, it was repeated at least five times.

I can't personally see how anyone thinks gestures like that are acceptable but now it's up to the authorities to look into it and see what they think.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Hello Ben :wave:

My point is, homophobia still seems to be acceptable according to some in the modern day, whereas racism is not. Both are pretty despicable hate crimes, no?

And get your hair cut, you look like a fraggle.

But calling someone a fat C%%t is acceptable?
Quantify the difference?

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
I've reported it and have no desire, or need, to have 'a long hard look' at myself. I actually could not believe what I was witnessing from him tonight. It wasn't even as if he lost his rag and did it once, it was repeated at least five times.

I can't personally see how anyone thinks gestures like that are acceptable but now it's up to the authorities to look into it and see what they think.

It was hardly offensive though was it?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

Well done you !!

Will you now be reporting all those fans calling him fat and a kebab munching **** ??

Just wondered ??

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
I found it incredibly offensive. I shall be reporting him tomorrow as well. I don't expect a visiting footballer to express homophobic gestures to the crowd. Prick.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Excellent. We needed a replacement for Scott MCGleish.

Seriously, if I'd seen it, I would report it.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He did it twice, he did the motion of putting a cock up his arse, bloody funny, but even more funny if he gets charged.

Maybe he's gay.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
I saw it from west upper and would gladly report him, but who to?? Can't believe the lino on that side didn't see it.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I found it incredibly offensive. I shall be reporting him tomorrow as well. I don't expect a visiting footballer to express homophobic gestures to the crowd. Prick.

Why did it offend you ??

Not a dig, am just interested why it offended you so much?

I know gay people who would not find it offensive at all and certainly not homophobic !!

Is it the fact he was implying you might be gay that you didn't like ??

Just find it weird that people find this banter offensive especially when it was clearly not directed at you personally !!

- - - Updated - - -

Why did it offend you ??

Not a dig, am just interested why it offended you so much?

I know gay people who would not find it offensive at all and certainly not homophobic !!

Is it the fact he was implying you might be gay that you didn't like ??

Just find it weird that people find this banter offensive especially when it was clearly not directed at you personally !!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Ok Wookie ... If one of our fans got banned for doing the same gesture would you stand up for them. Players need to rise above this sort of thing and not respond as this is the best retort

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here