Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Lua Lua ?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
KLL Has never had a run of games since we signed him perm. Wingers like strikers are confidence players, so the chances are he will need a decent run of games to play himself into form and an arm around the shoulder and told he is the dogs bollocks and allowed to express himself. None of them things he is going to get here atm, bloody shame because an on fire KLL is unplayable.

I agree with that, which is much what I said earlier in this thread. Unfortunately, however, I can't see KLL playing for us again whilst Gus is our manager. I've nothing against Gus but I don't think he rates KLL. One bad game against Ipswich and he disappears from sight. Not a good use of resources if we did, indeed, pay the rumoured £1M for KLL.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I agree with that, which is much what I said earlier in this thread. Unfortunately, however, I can't see KLL playing for us again whilst Gus is our manager. I've nothing against Gus but I don't think he rates KLL. One bad game against Ipswich and he disappears from sight. Not a good use of resources if we did, indeed, pay the rumoured £1M for KLL.

Really?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton

Yes, really. I respect Gus as a manager but, like all of us, he makes mistakes from time to time and is not, at least in my eyes, beyond criticism.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Lua Lua did travel with the squad and was at Molineux. I saw him get off the team bus.

Source: My eyes.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't know but would suggest it is a combination of KLL worries over the court case and his inability to shine when given the opportunity as he has looked very poor when he has appeared this season. Either he has lost a yard of pace or he has found out that Championship defenders are quicker than div 1 and he cant just whip by them as he did. Perhaps when his court case is over he will be able to concentrate and get back to being the player that he has been in the past and we will see him playing again, if not move him on simple.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Lua Lua did travel with the squad and was at Molineux. I saw him get off the team bus.

Source: My eyes.

That's good. Let's hope he enjoyed the ride.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Watching KLL, which has been fleeting this season, I still believe that the injury is now more psychological than physical. He now will avoid that bust of speed, and seems to wait for the tackle.

I hope he comes back from the anticipated court case, and gets fully involved. I hope to see a truly great player for the Albion running own the wing.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
More recent court report links in thread in 'the other stuff'.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I think KLL 's dip in form has a lot to do with what is going on in his world at the moment . Too many distractions away from the football pitch . As soon as the court case is over and he can concentrate on training and playing . he will come good again.

He will never be a player that features week in week out as he is regarded more of an impact player .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here