Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Lua Lua ?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Everyone knows HKFC is never wrong or backs down. It appears OSRG also doesn't back down even though he has clearly been caught out. This argument could run and run.

Nob.

I've already admitted I've made an assumption.

I never knew it had anything to do with the court case.

If you'd like to talk about this further and insult me further then PM me please.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
So he's not available for training or playing because he's (possibly) got a court case in 8 days?

Maybe I'm missing something but that seems only slightly less dumb than the assumption that he's leaving because he's going to visit his home town.

He probably won't be involved on Saturday, the court case might be a part of it but also it's just consistent with how Gus has used him over the last year and a bit.

He's probably been given leave to sort out his legal team.
If he hasn't appeared in the team in the last year and bit, I would ASSUME it's more down to his injuries than the manager. He only had the plate removed from his ankle a few weeks ago from his injury which was just 2 years ago.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Squad rotation nothing here to see move on

Although his big fat Beamer beat me away from The Amex after the Peterborough game. ( I was waiting in the park and ride queue) Not really involved in Gus's after match team-talk.

Fur Cough

I've already admitted I've made an assumption.

I never knew it had anything to do with the court case.

If you'd like to talk about this further and insult me further then PM me please.

Haven't been on much since you got me my last ban, but I do have to say I have not changed my opinion on you one little bit.

Start a thread, get put right, backtrack, claim over reaction, report to mods.

Twat.

Bye again.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Although his big fat Beamer beat me away from The Amex after the Peterborough game. ( I was waiting in the park and ride queue) Not really involved in Gus's after match team-talk.

Yes, without wanting to ASSUNE too much, I thought it strange that he was away from the ground before the majority of the crowd.

I would love him to get a run of starts, as part of an attacking three behind CMS. Buckley on the right, KLL on the left, and either Dobbie or Orlandi central.

I wonder if Bridge getting injured will help KLL? Bridge gets forward a lot, and IMO the two of them are not particularly well suited to playing with each other. If, say, Calderon was at left back, not getting forward so much, maybe KLL would have more space to work in?

With Noone gone, I can't see KLL going anywhere.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Haven't been on much since you got me my last ban, but I do have to say I have not changed my opinion on you one little bit.

Start a thread, get put right, backtrack, claim over reaction, report to mods.

Twat.

Bye again.

Confused, have fun with ban.

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
KLL has had plenty of time to establish himself and has failed miserably. Why we let Noone go is a complete and utter mystery to me, unless we were seeking purely to maximise the return on our investment in him and footballing reasons never came into it.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
KLL Has never had a run of games since we signed him perm. Wingers like strikers are confidence players, so the chances are he will need a decent run of games to play himself into form and an arm around the shoulder and told he is the dogs bollocks and allowed to express himself. None of them things he is going to get here atm, bloody shame because an on fire KLL is unplayable.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005

Jimmy Greaves was on the golf course whilst the rest of the England squad celebrated winning the Word Cup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here