Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Lua Lua ?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Not involved on Saturday either after his tweet saying that he's with his family on Saturday.

Is he still injured? What's going on?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Not injured, just not in favour at the minute with Gus.

I'd rather have him in the squad than Lopez.

Dec 29, 2011
Can't decide if £1m is a little pricey or if he could still come good. Still young remember and has played at the top level.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Hmm, well he's already been told that he's not involved, not even given a chance to prove himself this week in training.

Clearly on his way out.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Hmm, well he's already been told that he's not involved, not even given a chance to prove himself this week in training.

Clearly on his way out.

Why is that clearly on his way out?

Why would Gus let Noone go, if he has plans to move on Kaz as well?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Why is that clearly on his way out?

Why would Gus let Noone go, if he has plans to move on Kaz as well?

Or, if he's not injured then why has Gus already decided that he won't be involved Saturday?!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Gus has to play the deadline day 4 or he looks stupid, ignoring the fact that Lua Lua has shown himself to be better than 3 & in a more useful position (ex Orlandi)
Gus is not big enough to lose face, doesn't like em grumpy when he is wrong...twas the same with Kuipers & where are those 'replacements' now?
He's a 'yes' man & needs to be able to handle more than just the mice or we'll get nowhere

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Clearly on his way out.

Clearly.

OR, it could be that he HASN'T been told anything of the sort (why would he when it is only Monday and anything could happen between now and the weekend?), and he could be making the (relatively) short hop from Huddersfield to Newcastle for a night out with his mates.

I know there's been some crap on here recently, but this is possibly the worst thread of the bunch.

Remind me why you started it, and how/why you jumped to the conclusions?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Christ people stop crying, I was only asking. He hasn't been involved lately, wasn't sure if it was an injury or not.

Maybe he is seeing the family after/before I don't know, but the way things have gone lately I don't think he'll be involved.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
KLL regularly stays up North to see family and mates after Northern away games. Knobbish thread.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Christ people stop crying, I was only asking. He hasn't been involved lately, wasn't sure if it was an injury or not.

Maybe he is seeing the family after/before I don't know, but the way things have gone lately I don't think he'll be involved.

Clearly on his way out.

Fancy a game of spot the difference?

:ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here