Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga Lua Lua ?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
If Gus has in fact already written off KLL, he is a complete and utter numpty. Kaz is clearly a confidence player and needs people to believe in him. He also needs a run of games to prove himself. It irks me that Barnes and one or two of our other players sometimes have poor games but they are not then immediately dropped. Many of us are already regretting Noone's departure and the average Cardiff fan thinks we were well and truly seen off for letting him go at the price we did and I don't want to see us make the same mistake with KLL.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
:facepalm: He said he's with his family Saturday so I didn't think he'll be involved at Huddersfield.

Stop crying :D
lolol.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
If Gus has in fact already written off KLL, he is a complete and utter numpty. Kaz is clearly a confidence player and needs people to believe in him. He also needs a run of games to prove himself. It irks me that Barnes and one or two of our other players sometimes have poor games but they are not then immediately dropped. Many of us are already regretting Noone's departure and the average Cardiff fan thinks we were well and truly seen off and I don't wnat to see us make the same mistake with KLL.

Instead of using another excuse to bash Gus, read my post. KLL is not available for training or the team at the moment.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Must be a knob for not knowing what a player does in his personal life..

Cracking logic.

No. You're not a knob for not knowing the player's circumstances.

You're a knob for still jumping to conclusions, despite not knowing them.

Hope this helps.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Hope this helps.

THIS. TWICE, in fact!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Hope this helps.

That's a bit over the top, I bet you've never jumped to a conclusion in your life have you?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Hmm, well he's already been told that he's not involved, not even given a chance to prove himself this week in training.

Clearly on his way out.

Is this opinion or do you actually know this?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
This is ridiculous.

1. Assumption and I'm apparently a knob, even know the person who called me a knob has clearly made an assumption in his life so therefore it's hypocritical.

2. You all take things way too seriously, I was only wondering.

And finally, if it was me doing the insulting I'd get a ban...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's a bit over the top, I bet you've never jumped to a conclusion in your life have you?

In this manner, and broadcast it over the internet (eg "He's clearly on his way out")? No, don't think so.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If Gus has in fact already written off KLL, he is a complete and utter numpty. Kaz is clearly a confidence player and needs people to believe in him. He also needs a run of games to prove himself. It irks me that Barnes and one or two of our other players sometimes have poor games but they are not then immediately dropped. Many of us are already regretting Noone's departure and the average Cardiff fan thinks we were well and truly seen off for letting him go at the price we did and I don't want to see us make the same mistake with KLL.

I largely agree, but the difference with Barnes, even if he is having a poor game going forward, he puts in a shift helping out at the back. Its solid if unspectacular stuff, but it doesn't go unnoticed by Gus.

In direct contrast, KLL doesn't really do tracking back. A case in point is the Ipswich game, where he actually got a rare start but had a total stinker. Not only did nothing whatsoever come off in terms of his forward play, but Ipswich's goal came from a terrific cross from the right, where KLL had done little or nothing to help out Bridge or track the run of their player who put the ball in.

I'm not saying that goal was all down to KLL obviously, but its probably an example of why he will rarely get a start, and will just mainly be used as an impact sub (for which he is an excellent option). FWIW I would love to see him get a run in the side as we should be having a go at teams certainly at home, looking to put them on the back foot. But I think Gus is reluctant to sacrifice the solidity and workrate Barnes gives us down the left.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is ridiculous.

1. Assumption and I'm apparently a knob, even know the person who called me a knob has clearly made an assumption in his life so therefore it's hypocritical.

2. You all take things way too seriously, I was only wondering.

And finally, if it was me doing the insulting I'd get a ban...

1. Your assumption and tone was pretty knobbish, yes.

2. You weren't only wondering - or if you were, you articulated it very poorly. Why not write "KLL has tweeted that he's seeing his family this weekend What do you think that means? Do you think Gus has given up on him"? instead of "He's clearly on his way out"?

3. You can fight your corner. I won't ban you, if you don't go over the top.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
1. You're assumption and tone was pretty knobbish, yes.

2. You weren't only wondering - or if you were, you articulated it very poorly. Why not write "KLL has tweeted that he's seeing his family this weekend What do you think that means? Do you think Gus has given up on him"? instead of "He's clearly on his way out"?

3. You can fight your corner. I won't ban you, if you don't go over the top.

I just think this is silly, I made an assumption, I know.

I can't be bothered to argue over this, yes I shouldn't have but I just don't know half the time what's going on with a lot of the players situations.

Anyway moving on from that, I'm not too sure if Kaz is gonna get back to his form (league one e.g.) is he good enough ?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Instead of using another excuse to bash Gus, read my post. KLL is not available for training or the team at the moment.
So he's not available for training or playing because he's (possibly) got a court case in 8 days?

Maybe I'm missing something but that seems only slightly less dumb than the assumption that he's leaving because he's going to visit his home town.

He probably won't be involved on Saturday, the court case might be a part of it but also it's just consistent with how Gus has used him over the last year and a bit.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not involved on Saturday either after his tweet saying that he's with his family on Saturday.

Is he still injured? What's going on?

Hmm, well he's already been told that he's not involved, not even given a chance to prove himself this week in training.

Clearly on his way out.

Or, if he's not injured then why has Gus already decided that he won't be involved Saturday?!

Assumption.

They are not assumptions. At least not very clearly written ones...

Dec 29, 2011
Everyone knows HKFC is never wrong or backs down. It appears OSRG also doesn't back down even though he has clearly been caught out. This argument could run and run.

Nob.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here