[Football] Kane to Bayern Munich?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He'll hate it, no special treatment from refs and journos, back in 2 years I reckon

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I don’t think he will leave and think Levy knows he won’t. My guess he is waiting to see if Man United or another PL club come in and match the Bayern money now everyone knows what’s been agreed. If not he will see his contract out and walk for free next summer

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
He won’t go. Maybe earlier in the window but too close to the start of the season, I believe his wife is pregnant and he can have his pick of clubs next summer and easily go on to beat Shearers record.

Which means he’ll be gone by the end of the day 😂

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I don’t think he will leave and think Levy knows he won’t. My guess he is waiting to see if Man United or another PL club come in and match the Bayern money now everyone knows what’s been agreed. If not he will see his contract out and walk for free next summer
Few options available to him in the Premier League this summer - certainly none of Man City (Haaland), Man Utd (Højlund), Liverpool (cash), Arsenal (cash) nor Newcastle (FFP).

That only leave Chelsea who do need a striker, but he'd never go there, would he?

Turn down Bayern, stay put, get another 25-30 goals and see what's on offer next summer.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He'll hate it, no special treatment from refs and journos, back in 2 years I reckon
Plus eating pork knuckles EVERY DAY and listening to harsh sounding bavarians. That's no life.

What do you reckon @Live by the sea ?

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I’ve been saying for weeks that if he goes anywhere it will be in the EPL.
The Saudi thing has completely changed the concept that a players contract around 30 is their last chance to maximise earnings, so he can afford to run his contract down at Spurs, win FA, move to one of the Manc clubs on a free, still be on £3-400k per week, win a few actual trophies, break Shearer’s record, then go earn £1m a week in blood money.
He’s the new Teddy Sheringham.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports