[Albion] Kacper Kozłowski SINGS a four-and-a-half year deal

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Ah - that's our Caicedo replacement sorted!

Seriously, when to the Albion Kacper. I do wonder though, why USG? They're going for the Belgian championship, so surely won't want to disrupt the team in order to help develop a youngster for Brighton - or is there a work permit issue that prevents him going straight to an EFL club?

Says in the press release, they want him to be playing regularly.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Born 2003 - I do feel old!
Great buy for our future. Well pleased we got him before Ashworth takes him to Newcastle.

So he was born just a year before I joined NSC :ohmy:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Looks a very strong lad for just 18 years of age. He'll need that strength in the Premier League.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I've got a friend who's a pole dancer and she reckons he's shitehouse :shrug:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
They want him to, no doubt, but USG are not our feeder team. And at the moment, they are a winning team - they have no reason to want to change that to accommodate giving game time to a Brighton youngster.

They are looking for cover for their midfielder Senne Lynen who suffered a really serious ruptured knee ligament injury in the Autumn having started every game for USG previous to that.

Like any successful club, they’ll not just want a ‘body’ but someone who’ll push very hard for first team minutes. I wonder how many other players they’ve got have played in two Euro Championship matches?

Like Mitoma, this guy will be straight in if he is better than their other options.

ukpolska

Dec 30, 2017
Warsaw, Poland
I have watched him play here in Poland and the guy is an amazing talent and thought of as the best player in Polish football at the moment.
Get ready for hoards of Polish fans on social media. lol

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
They are looking for cover for their midfielder Senne Lynen who suffered a really serious ruptured knee ligament injury in the Autumn having started every game for USG previous to that.

Like any successful club, they’ll not just want a ‘body’ but someone who’ll push very hard for first team minutes. I wonder how many other players they’ve got have played in two Euro Championship matches?

Like Mitoma, this guy will be straight in if he is better than their other options.
Appreciate your greater knowledge of the USG squad, injury situation, etc. Looks as if Kacper has a better chance of game time than I thought (without USG being dictated to as a eeder club).
Still would have preferred to see him acclimatising to the UK in an EFL club (work permit/immigration permitting). IMHO, that is - I do realise that the club know what they're doing!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I have watched him play here in Poland and the guy is an amazing talent and thought of as the best player in Polish football at the moment.
Get ready for hoards of Polish fans on social media. lol

Will they have forgiven us for binning off Polish international Michal Karbownik then?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I’m beginning to think that this may be a TB strategy. We all know how difficult it is to find goal scoring strikers and how they come at a premium price. Perhaps the whole false 9 experiment is about having midfielders that score goals. It would make sense to recruit lots so you could find the goal scoring gems and have a surplus to sell on at premium prices

Potter's style has evolved us a way from the normal striker role - Maupay is a perfect fit for it. If Evan Ferguson is as good as we hope then we may have to evolve again.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Appreciate your greater knowledge of the USG squad, injury situation, etc. Looks as if Kacper has a better chance of game time than I thought (without USG being dictated to as a eeder club).
Still would have preferred to see him acclimatising to the UK in an EFL club (work permit/immigration permitting). IMHO, that is - I do realise that the club know what they're doing!

I get that. Not sure his English language skills will improve that much at USG, still, he is a bit of a unit so hopefully the ‘toughening up’ aspect needed for EPL success won’t be such a challenge (as it seemed to be for Karbo).

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
A good signing and prospect.........

But.

It would be nice to see a signing for the first team unless we are going to give Ferguson a chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports