Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kacper Kozłowski SINGS a four-and-a-half year deal

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I have lost the will to live following this thread can we get back to the topic,
What's happening with Kasper?

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Seriously! Despite your childish suggestion I am not going to hit the cop out button or deliberately take a ban. Sorry Dick (how appropriate)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Childish? :lolol: Someone new would think you were 8 but you have been here doing this crap so many times that you can't be. Is it fair to assume your dad is a policeman and bigger than my dad?

And sorry to upset you so soon after you stopped crying when mummy told you there is no Father Christmas but Dick Swiveller is a character from England's greatest ever writer. And not actually my name. :dunky:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I notice that you totally ignored the first part of my post!

What about OUR failures? Locadia? Andone? Who is to say Sima or Zeqiri wil not come back next season and get into double figures?

WE will finish top ten this season!

Sorry Frank. My bad. Welbs is a brilliant striker. The best we have. However, I correctly predicted he would miss half the season. If he stays fit, we will make top 10 without signing another striker, but my guess is he won’t. As for Sarmiento, definitely a talented attacking midfielder from the little I have seen. I hope he continues to develop in his correct role and is not sent to ‘false 9’ hell by our genius manager.

How many games have we won without playing a striker? About 10 attempts and exactly zero wins.

Maybe Sima and/or Zeqiri will make it as a good Prem striker. Definitely possible. But what about this season?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I have lost the will to live following this thread can we get back to the topic,
What's happening with Kasper?

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

Gone quiet. Expected an early announcement TBH. Anyway, he will be loaned out, so my excitement (and I think I am not alone on this) will be deferred for a season or two.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Childish? :lolol: Someone new would think you were 8 but you have been here doing this crap so many times that you can't be. Is it fair to assume your dad is a policeman and bigger than my dad?

And sorry to upset you so soon after you stopped crying when mummy told you there is no Father Christmas but Dick Swiveller is a character from England's greatest ever writer. And not actually my name. :dunky:

Lol. My dad is neither a policeman or big. But your posting name/first name is deliciously appropriate regardless.

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
Happy New Year. You cannot base your striker purchase decisions based on your or other club’s failures. Believe it or not, some striker purchases actually work! ;-)

Agree, but we are 10th in the league with one of the best strikers in the league who would get into most teams, and plus a superb ex England striker just coming back from injury, plus A top top player in Trossard who if believed the hype, interesting Barca and we must not forget Ferguson who a lot of top clubs like United and Liverpool wanted. Point is we don't really need another striker, we need to score more goals from other avenues.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
From GPs press conference I got the feeling that he'll be signed soon.

I hope you are correct Swanny, then we can look forward to his first team Albion debut in 2024

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Sorry Frank. My bad. Welbs is a brilliant striker. The best we have. However, I correctly predicted he would miss half the season. If he stays fit, we will make top 10 without signing another striker, but my guess is he won’t. As for Sarmiento, definitely a talented attacking midfielder from the little I have seen. I hope he continues to develop in his correct role and is not sent to ‘false 9’ hell by our genius manager.

How many games have we won without playing a striker? About 10 attempts and exactly zero wins.

Maybe Sima and/or Zeqiri will make it as a good Prem striker. Definitely possible. But what about this season?

This season Maupay is 4 goals away from having his best goal scoring season with us and Trossard is 2 goals away. If Welbeck gets another 5 then he would beat last seasons tally. Today is our halfway point, so that is decent going.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Agree, but we are 10th in the league with one of the best strikers in the league who would get into most teams, and plus a superb ex England striker just coming back from injury, plus A top top player in Trossard who if believed the hype, interesting Barca and we must not forget Ferguson who a lot of top clubs like United and Liverpool wanted. Point is we don't really need another striker, we need to score more goals from other avenues.

Ah that old chestnut. A goal is a goal. And frankly I would be overjoyed if we had a free-scoring midfielder or defender. We don’t. We make a sh1t ton of chances. We frequently miss them. The answer, as every pundit in the known universe has pointed out in every game we play, is to sign a decent striker. Not rocket science but seems hard for a lot on here to understand.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Kacper Kozłowski

This season Maupay is 4 goals away from having his best goal scoring season with us and Trossard is 2 goals away. If Welbeck gets another 5 then he would beat last seasons tally. Today is our halfway point, so that is decent going.

Oh I agree. There are three “ifs” (2 implied) of varying sizes in your post tho…

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here