Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kacper Kozłowski SINGS a four-and-a-half year deal

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Definitely a coup for us if true. But, of course, a loan out impending to spoil any fan excitement again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’d want him to learn on the job in our colours ? No thanks.
Our loan policy is generally bang on these days.
1) Leave it to another club to be a finishing school for our developing players
2) don’t be a finishing school for other clubs’ developing players

Last edited:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Really? Because all you seem to do is whinge and moan about how crap the club is for not spunking £50m plus on a striker. Day in, day out.

Where and when have I ever quoted that figure!? Thought not. Stick to facts please

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Don't get riled by bed wetter 2. He's the most ignored person on NSC. That's what the button is for.

The ignore button is for pathetic losers who don’t like people with contrary opinions.

Liked the totally incorrect BW interpretation tho

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
We are doomed!

FACT

Not at all. But wasting a fantastic opportunity to achieve Tony’s publicly stated top 10 goal would be criminal

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
You’d want him to learn on the job in our colours ? No thanks.
Our loan policy is generally bang on these days.
1) Leave it to another club to be a finishing school for our developing players
2) don’t be a finishing school for other clubs’ developing players

1) Sima? Zeqiri?

2) I 100% agree with the club/you on this

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
1) Sima? Zeqiri?

2) I 100% agree with the club/you on this

I doubt the club expects every signing like sima and zequiri to come off. They are getting good experience where they are though. They were always cheap punts.
We have massively improved our loan policy in past few years IMO. No more Izzy browns.
Signing players with long term potential is also a good approach imo, given we can’t compete financially with pretty much every other club in premier league.
Obvs the current striker situation is frustrating . I understand we have tried but that big signing hasn’t come off. Maybe the club is still smarting from Locadia and AJ where we wasted tens of millions.
Whatever the case It’s not fair to judge the club’s transfer policy just on the striker failings. There have been big improvements. Only a few years ago we regularly signed expensive turkeys. We were total mugs . Not so much anymore.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
The ignore button is for pathetic losers who don’t like people with contrary opinions.

I disagree.
The ignore button is for people who are not interested in the rubbish posted by the person they have chosen to ignore.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Boring W***er?
Bloody Whinger?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

What about the people who constantly say the same thing? You know those who come to a forum with a completely closed mind and who are not willing to adapt or change views. What's the point of a discussion if one is so entrenched that every other comment disputing theirs is not taken account of. That's a pretty good argument for ignore.

Over. And. Over.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Not at all. But wasting a fantastic opportunity to achieve Tony’s publicly stated top 10 goal would be criminal

Looked at the league table? TENTH position with Wellbeck coming back from injury and Sarmiento at the end of the month

Chelsea`s shiny new striker really worked out well did`nt it?

Happy new year

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Looked at the league table? TENTH position with Wellbeck coming back from injury and Sarmiento at the end of the month

Chelsea`s shiny new striker really worked out well did`nt it?

Happy new year

Happy New Year. You cannot base your striker purchase decisions based on your or other club’s failures. Believe it or not, some striker purchases actually work! ;-)

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
What about the people who constantly say the same thing? You know those who come to a forum with a completely closed mind and who are not willing to adapt or change views. What's the point of a discussion if one is so entrenched that every other comment disputing theirs is not taken account of. That's a pretty good argument for ignore.

Over. And. Over.

So I would include you in that list, but I am not going to resort to the pathetic ignore button.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
So I would include you in that list, but I am not going to resort to the pathetic ignore button.

I don't think others would in all probability. I comment on many different threads but you concentrate on one issue and bore everyone to death.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Happy New Year. You cannot base your striker purchase decisions based on your or other club’s failures. Believe it or not, some striker purchases actually work! ;-)

I notice that you totally ignored the first part of my post!

What about OUR failures? Locadia? Andone? Who is to say Sima or Zeqiri wil not come back next season and get into double figures?

WE will finish top ten this season!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I don't think others would in all probability. I comment on many different threads but you concentrate on one issue and bore everyone to death.

You need to check before you post. This is certainly not the only issue I comment on. Hit ignore if you like, then you won’t be able to check, and can continue to talk untruths without any worries. It really is pathetic tho. Cheerio

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here