Justin Edinburgh

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Durlston

NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Wasn't David Pipe the guy that broke a Barrow player's jaw in an FA Cup match a few years ago in a totally unprovoked attack off the ball? Swings and roundabouts.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Was there any need for the constant goading and gesturing to our fans every time your team scored tonight you smug smarmy prick. His assistant/ coach was worse too.

Not only unprofessional but just showed him and his club for what they are, nobodies treating us as a huge scalp.

To be fair to them though, you are such a massive club, so they were probably ecstatic.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
To be fair to them though, you are such a massive club, so they were probably ecstatic.

Good God...You need to be a little more self-aware. It's 3.30 in the morning and you are commenting on a thread about a gobby lower league manager who's been acting like a prick in a match that should not interest you. Go to bed.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Good God...You need to be a little more self-aware. It's 3.30 in the morning and you are commenting on a thread about a gobby lower league manager who's been acting like a prick in a match that should not interest you. Go to bed.

It may be 3.30 in the morning but that is when my guards are mostly working, whats your excuse

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
It may be 3.30 in the morning but that is when my guards are mostly working, whats your excuse

I'm in Toronto. Just in from the pub. But being as I support the Albion, this thread has some justifiable interest to me. I am not on a CPFC board because that would be silly. Think about it.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Is there any difference between JE doing that Tomasz Kuszczak doing that against Palace? He was in front of our fans goading them constantly when you beat us 3-0 yet I bet he's considered a legend for doing that on here.
:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:
What the fook is it to do with you?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
"I'm not particularly interested in anybody else's supporters apart from our own and the conduct of my players, but to boo a player off the pitch who's had a double leg break is ludicrous, but we won't worry about that - we won't let that take away from what was a fantastic performance and a fantastic win. They can't even fill their stadium for their fancy new foreign manager. That summed up Brighton fans for me. We'll just enjoy playing in the next round while they're watching us on Sky or whatever".

Bit uncalled for.

Ah. Had me there for a minute.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Spoke to police about this after the game. Edinburgh and the bald bloke were , without doubt , guilty of incitement. Gonna make an official complaint to sussex police in the morning.. absolute disgrace and his career deserves to end after that display. Good luck to Newport and the lad that got injured - double leg break apparently, but Edinburgh deserves sod all, pathetic c**t

Very biased, bigoted and just plain wrong Edna; what about those who don't swear for 90 minutes or not at all? People are upset about kids hearing that stuff up close from figures of "authority".

Wise up, foul mouthed abuse is just as offensive to some as racial abuse is to others.

Good man, hope they take it more seriously than wpc krabappel

It was definitely incitement and good luck with Sussex Police.
The odd bit of swearing I can cope with, but he was non stop **** this, **** that...at anyone around him, completely spoiled the watching of the game for me as it was so unnecessary. If he's happy to give that behaviour in front of his own kids, then fine, but there were lots of young kids around who had no choice.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Sorry if I've missed it but here is what he said after the game

"We've lost one of our players tonight with a double leg break. I don't think there was any malice in it - I know there wasn't - but we're really disappointed for Byron and it takes the gloss off tonight's result really.
"I'm not particularly interested in anybody else's supporters apart from our own and the conduct of my players, but to boo a player off the pitch who's had a double leg break is ludicrous, but we won't worry about that - we won't let that take away from what was a fantastic performance and a fantastic win."
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23499383

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
The gesturing and goading from Justin Edinburgh, needs to be look at by the FA and some sort of punishment is needed. They are on a crest of a wave at the moment, after getting back into the Football League for so long, but Edinburgh and his coaching staff crossed a line last night.

braveheart

Jul 26, 2004
Some nonsense on their forum about how Edinburgh's reaction was because we apparently booed a player with a broken leg off the pitch...

Obviously too stupid to understand the boos were for the referee and too deaf to hear the applause when Anthony was stretchered off.

No some people around me were booing the player, as if he had got our man sent off.

braveheart

Jul 26, 2004
Not so, an idiot behind me sitting in AA W1G was giving it the large. Shameful episode.

yep just in front of me, pretty shameful i thought. Anyone who has ever witnessed a broken leg up close never forgets the noise they heard when the bone snapped! Can only assume him and his mate never lpayed the game to know!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Tinpot - that is all.

Not wishing to defend those who booed the injured player - but at the time it was unclear what the injury was, though the majority of the ground clapped the player off, which the cock Edinburgh obviously didn't want to mention.

Hope a complaint is made, would LOVE to see him get into trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports