Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Justin Edinburgh

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Justin Edinburgh sounds like a right jumped up tw*t.

From a positive point of view - most of our Championship rivals have at least 1 extra game to negotiate this season.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Not as bad as the player who called us a "f*cking bunch of ******s".

Classy bunch.

Edit: Last word begins with fa....
I think I was sat behind you and your brother last night :wave:

Not the greatest match, but it'll live in the memory. That noise when Anthony did his leg....:nono:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good man, hope they take it more seriously than wpc krabappel

If the situation was reversed and it was Garcia (or, lets imagine, Poyet) doing it, you'd be telling the opposing supporters to stop wasting the police's time.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wasn't David Pipe the guy that broke a Barrow player's jaw in an FA Cup match a few years ago in a totally unprovoked attack off the ball? Swings and roundabouts.

I think that was Sean Rigg.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Gangsta bloke in the red cap on their bench is now saying he was racially abuse :ffsparr:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The gesturing and goading from Justin Edinburgh, needs to be look at by the FA and some sort of punishment is needed. They are on a crest of a wave at the moment, after getting back into the Football League for so long, but Edinburgh and his coaching staff crossed a line last night.

Was it Casper's goalline? If so they crossed it THRICE.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
Oh man up, chaps, I accept kids shouldn't have to hear it, but it gets right on my nerves when people who probably swear for 90 minutes get the hump because a player or manager momentarily does the same. Also looks a bit sour grapes in the circumstances.

Complaining will get you precisely nowhere, unless it's something of the Kazim-Richards nature. Edinburgh is a tool, fine, but move on.

wonder how kazim the fa and club would of responded had he been given some racist banter? actually dont bother its pretty clear ! DOUBLE STANDARDS Racism trumps homophobia everytime!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Gangsta bloke in the red cap on their bench is now saying he was racially abuse :ffsparr:

I would LOVE to know where the racism came from as I heard NONE. If anything it is them just trying to stir more shit into the pot to make us look bad, when in fact it is that tinpot club in the wrong.

MICK PATCHAM

Banned
Feb 23, 2013
clues in the title
stick the footage up on youtube ....thatll get the quickest response

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
One of the guys who Justin called a fat **** filmed it. He was in the row behind me. If its you, please put it up.

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
"I'm not particularly interested in anybody else's supporters apart from our own and the conduct of my players, but to boo a player off the pitch who's had a double leg break is ludicrous, but we won't worry about that - we won't let that take away from what was a fantastic performance and a fantastic win. They can't even fill their stadium for their fancy new foreign manager. That summed up Brighton fans for me. We'll just enjoy playing in the next round while they're watching us on Sky or whatever".

Bit uncalled for.

How does he think he can comment on us as fans. He was paid stupid wages for being an average at best player. Just sums up Newport, I hope they enjoy it when they're back playing non league football I bet Edinburgh wouldn't give the fans so much abuse if he was on his own the f****** coward

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
How does he think he can comment on us as fans. He was paid stupid wages for being an average at best player. Just sums up Newport, I hope they enjoy it when they're back playing non league football I bet Edinburgh wouldn't give the fans so much abuse if he was on his own the f****** coward

Dude, check the previous responses to this

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I would LOVE to know where the racism came from as I heard NONE. If anything it is them just trying to stir more shit into the pot to make us look bad, when in fact it is that tinpot club in the wrong.

Agree, was sat near and not once did I hear anything racist - lots of expletives from his foul mouth and gestures from his hands

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Is there any difference between JE doing that Tomasz Kuszczak doing that against Palace? He was in front of our fans goading them constantly when you beat us 3-0 yet I bet he's considered a legend for doing that on here.

Why are you still here ? You're in the Premier League.......... Feck off and annoy some Fulham fans or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here