Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how deluded are Southampton

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
I don't hate Harding. I just think he's a seriously deficient Championship footballer. He has no strength, little pace and absolutely no HEART. Reasonable left foot though.

Adomah is a very good player.
Well, he has shown plenty of strength, pace and heart when playing for Southampton. I am not bothered when he gets the nod over Fox to be honest, whereas with some other players I wince when I see their name of the sheet. I cannot help thinking you have a slight bias against him for some reason.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well, he has shown plenty of strength, pace and heart when playing for Southampton. I am not bothered when he gets the nod over Fox to be honest, whereas with some other players I whince when I see their name of the sheet. I cannot help thinking you have a slight bias against him for some reason.

I'm guessing after Monday that'll be different though? His confidence will probably be shot for the next couple of weeks. Poor lad, he'll be having nightmares about it tonight.

Of course, as you say, players get taken off in the first half all the time when they have their winger "in the pocket".

I wonder if you'll bite?...See I can also do shit trolling that doesn't make sense too!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well, he has shown plenty of strength, pace and heart when playing for Southampton. I am not bothered when he gets the nod over Fox to be honest, whereas with some other players I whince when I see their name of the sheet. I cannot help thinking you have a slight bias against him for some reason.

Many have a big bias but in this instance, it counted for little, aside from making the situation quite amusing.

If it was your other full-back, there would have been quiet satisfaction; a little sympathy even. But Harding? Nah.

klaaturberada

Jan 2, 2011
The thread is about deluded saints fans and you're just adding fuel to the fire......

chomp chomp chomp...... just like lambert :lol:
Well I am a bit heavier than I would like to be, it must be said. Next you'll be telling me Le Tissier was fat. Must be a common trait for Southampton No 7's.....just like their goal-scoring exploits :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

He's a weakling, and mentally fragile. Did you realise that Buckley actually reduced him to TEARS on Monday? Great stuff that.

I'd rather see Albion do well, than hold a grudge against a player, but I can honestly say that I wouldn't want Harding anywhere near our squad. Hammond, I'd take back in an instant, but you can keep Dan.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
At some point I'm gonna realise this guy is a wind up account, a BHA fan doing an impression of a deluded Saints fan ignoring the facts. If that's the case, I bow down to you!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Stop all the crap for a sec, all the trolling and counter trolling etc. Honest question:

Do you think Harding had Buckley "in his pocket"? If so, why was he not even given until half time? As I said earlier, if he had him "in the pocket", there was little chance he would've picked up another yellow.

Do you think maybe Adkins realised, as everyone else without rose-tints on, that he was getting utterly destroyed every single time Buckley got the ball?

Genuine, sensible, polite question, so genuine, sensible, polite answer please. No obtuse bollocks.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Bollocks. He's a MUCH bigger tosser than Harding for what he did last season.

You're missing the point completely. I'm answering Klaat-boy's suggestion that I'm only saying that Harding is rubbish because we don't like him. My point is that I DISLIKE Hammond more, but still rate him as a footballer.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No, I didn't know that. I was too busy crying myself.

I only read this on here, but from someone who genuinnely has mates within the club, but apparently when the ref was giving little Dan his "last chance" talking to, the tears were welling up, and he was literally BEGGING the ref not to dismiss him. Bless.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You're missing the point completely. I'm answering Klaat-boy's suggestion that I'm only saying that Harding is rubbish because we don't like him. My point is that I DISLIKE Hammond more, but still rate him as a footballer.

I rate him, but can't agree with you that I'd want him back in an instant. Would you really? He's burned his bridges with this club.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I only read this on here, but from someone who genuinnely has mates within the club, but apparently when the ref was giving little Dan his "last chance" talking to, the tears were welling up, and he was literally BEGGING the ref not to dismiss him. Bless.

Ahh, classic Harding. He always does that when he has someone "in the pocket".

It was one of the best moments of the season so far, him being subbed. One of the funniest too.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

I saw he had hands on his head and looked pretty distressed.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ahh, classic Harding. He always does that when he has someone "in the pocket".

It was one of the best moments of the season so far, him being subbed. One of the funniest too.

I joined in with the jeering and the 'Cheerio's', but I was mostly ANGRY, that they managed to get him off before we had one last chance to run at him and finish the job.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
First half was pretty even albeit Saints shading it slightly - goal-line clearance, Guly over the bar, good double save (offside) vs. goalmouth scramble, good Cook shot

Second half started pretty evenly - Cook cross-shot spilled by Davis, CMS header vs. dive in the box by Lambert (obviously not important as not shown on any highlights)

Sending off - upset Lambert assaults Adam. Wasn't tackled to the ground, Adam performed an excellent interception and both his and Lamberts legs were tangled and thus fell, but Adam fell on top of Lambert. Lambert is pissed off because we're stifling his play he slaps Adam in the face and rightly gets sent off, no matter what anyone says.

After sending off - We "owned" you. Sparrow should've had a penalty, Jake's shot magnificently saved, of course the three goals we did score, our wing play specifically down the left, where all of our goals came from, was brilliant! vs. Cork hitting over from 3 yards.

In all I'd say it was pretty even up to sending off then we rightly "owned" you :)

Buckley, LuaLua, Hall, Cook, Bridcutt, El-Abd, Brez, Forster-Caskey and Sparrow all had good games

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here