Let’s get going.

Last edited:

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Services to Brexit.
17a64ec03903f30f86c0189fd91bbf4a.jpg

Let’s get going.

So it's about political allegiance.....
Is that what the appointments are for do you think, or is this a case gerrymandering in the Lords?
Or do you think it doesn't affect democracy?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
You realise Brexit has been an unmitigated disaster and looks set to continue in that fashion?
What service in particular make them deserving of peerage?

Not yet... that's for 2021 - but Brexit Lovers will not be acknowledging it for many years, if ever.........
Most of them daren't.....

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
So it's about political allegiance.....
Is that what the appointments are for do you think, or is this a case gerrymandering in the Lords?
Or do you think it doesn't affect democracy?

Who gives a ****, it’s Friday, go and get your leg over you boring tool.

Let’s get going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Who gives a ****, it’s Friday, go and get your leg over you boring tool.

Let’s get going.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why aren't you then?
Very quickly reduced to using potty language I see.....
Anyway I am glad you tried as hard as you could to reflect on your political stance.....
Avoid accidental procreation..

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Plus Evgeny Lebedev

Stop the world, I want to get off.

Many, many Tories will be lining up to defend this. Imagine the reaction if Jeremy Corbyn had suggested putting the son of a KGB officer in the Lord's.

For that matter imagine what Thatcher would have said about it!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Many, many Tories will be lining up to defend this. Imagine the reaction if Jeremy Corbyn had suggested putting the son of a KGB officer in the Lord's.

For that matter imagine what Thatcher would have said about it!

Was Salisbury a warning o the Tories to stay on track for Brexit! A weakened Europe suits Putin.
Why did we have the Cold War prior to 1989?

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Johnson cramming the House of Lords with his mates and his own brother. £305 a day for nodding off on the benches.
The corruption is complete.

[tweet]1289211719957405696[/tweet]

The top three names on that list dislike Johnson. Even his brother does not see eye to eye with him politically. The likes of Davidson and Hammond have been placed in the Lords because it excludes them from any future Leadership contests unless they renounce their peerage. In effect it reduces focal points of opposition within the Conservative Party.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The top three names on that list dislike Johnson. Even his brother does not see eye to eye with him politically. The likes of Davidson and Hammond have been placed in the Lords because it excludes them from any future Leadership contests unless they renounce their peerage. In effect it reduces focal points of opposition within the Conservative Party.

Famously, I think it was Private Eye that had a front cover that pictured Jo Johnson with the tagline " Minister quits politics to spend less time with family " !

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Welfare system, charities, tolerance, soft policing, lenient sentencing, mild weather, population with money to pay for drugs and prostitution, established routes into the country, tolerant religious system, misinformation about an easy life in the U.K.

It’s a desirable place. Much more so that many places in Europe.

yep, no doubt large parts of Britain are being or have been dragged towards the gutter , just as much by homegrown oiks as imported ones .....sad that the country of our childhood is in such a state.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1289543010087182341[/TWEET]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here