Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No comment on organised gangs begging on the streets, thought not , you're a mug
Regards
DF

Organised gangs do beg on the streets. They do it up and down the south coast, have done for some time. However, most of the people you see doing the begging are victims of modern day slavery with the money they make going to a gangmaster who has promised them a better life and enslaved them. Many of the women you see doing it are also forced to sleep with the ring leaders and are passed around.

You very likely aren't seeing Roma Gypsies working as a family or gang for their own profit. The ones you are seeing are victims and need help, not the condemnation of some racist internet troll like you.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Organised gangs do beg on the streets. They do it up and down the south coast, have done for some time. However, most of the people you see doing the begging are victims of modern day slavery with the money they make going to a gangmaster who has promised them a better life and enslaved them. Many of the women you see doing it are also forced to sleep with the ring leaders and are passed around.

You very likely aren't seeing Roma Gypsies working as a family or gang for their own profit. The ones you are seeing are victims and need help, not the condemnation of some racist internet troll like you.

but they aren't English/British are they ...?? are they ...?? my family in west sussex reckon there are a number of Albanian and Romanian gangs pimping kids out and selling cocaine to 14/15 year old kids ....are they all full of shit ...??really...??

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
but they aren't English/British are they ...?? are they ...?? my family in west sussex reckon there are a number of Albanian and Romanian gangs pimping kids out and selling cocaine to 14/15 year old kids ....are they all full of shit ...??really...??

Summed up with the term 'reckon'.

You seem to be implying that the gangs would be acceptable if they were English/British.

I reckon your family read the Daily Mail and the Express.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Summed up with the term 'reckon'.

You seem to be implying that the gangs would be acceptable if they were English/British.

I reckon your family read the Daily Mail and the Express.

aaah no mate ...i don't think they bother with papers , quite successful in the building game thanks , but it is what it is .....you smile sublimely at your imported , out of control drug gangs .....all good. when i remember the shit we used to have to go through to get and 8th of gear or a tab of acid ....it's all on tap now ....you carry om mate , you know best.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

I didn’t say they were full of shit. There certainly are gangs like that. I deal with the female victims of them as part of my work.
I’m saying don’t confuse the victims with the criminals. All of if the victims didn’t even choose to leave their home countries. Get told they’re going to work for a family in their home country, get shipped to the UK and pimped out / forced to beg.

It’s grim and their lives are not made better by people accusing them of being criminals.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I didn’t say they were full of shit. There certainly are gangs like that. I deal with the female victims of them as part of my work.
I’m saying don’t confuse the victims with the criminals. All of if the victims didn’t even choose to leave their home countries. Get told they’re going to work for a family in their home country, get shipped to the UK and pimped out / forced to beg.

It’s grim and their lives are not made better by people accusing them of being criminals.

i agree with you mate , it's not the women and kids on the street that are the criminals , it's the mobsters behind them who largely have bought their way in by paying some corrupt twatt ......how else do these career criminals enter the UK ......it's not a good situation is it , and on a side note on the racism thing , Eastern Euro's on the whole are far more anti African & Indian than most English ever were or ever will be ......so why the **** are they in the UK ..?? this is a conversation were having not an argument ...yeh..??

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Johnson cramming the House of Lords with his mates and his own brother. £305 a day for nodding off on the benches.
The corruption is complete.

[tweet]1289211719957405696[/tweet]

Jan 30, 2008
i agree with you mate , it's not the women and kids on the street that are the criminals , it's the mobsters behind them who largely have bought their way in by paying some corrupt twatt ......how else do these career criminals enter the UK ......it's not a good situation is it , and on a side note on the racism thing , Eastern Euro's on the whole are far more anti African & Indian than most English ever were or ever will be ......so why the **** are they in the UK ..?? this is a conversation were having not an argument ...yeh..??

You know your stuff, Trying to engage with a deluded fool like Nibble is like pissing into the wind the bloke has no street credibility,
I' ve given him a free ride with all his shit that he comes out with claiming I'm on the dole etc makes himself look like a complete lemon, best to let him carry on the entertainment
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Welfare system, charities, tolerance, soft policing, lenient sentencing, mild weather, population with money to pay for drugs and prostitution, established routes into the country, tolerant religious system, misinformation about an easy life in the U.K.

It’s a desirable place. Much more so that many places in Europe.

Jan 30, 2008
Welfare system, charities, tolerance, soft policing, lenient sentencing, mild weather, population with money to pay for drugs and prostitution, established routes into the country, tolerant religious system, misinformation about an easy life in the U.K.

Encouraged by people of your ilk
Regards
DF

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Encouraged by people of your ilk
Regards
DF

Yes Das Reich, I encourage prostitution and begging gangs to Lewes.
Anyway, the grown ups are talking, why don’t you go back to watching Nazi Sharks On Benefits and fiddling with yourself. Good boy.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

I thought we were a nation of screaming,intolerant racists?... that’s what the anti semitic thugs of the BLM movement would have spanners like you believe.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I thought we were a nation of screaming,intolerant racists?... that’s what the anti semitic thugs of the BLM movement would have spanners like you believe.

Anything constructive to add or just gonna throw a little tantrum?

Jan 30, 2008
Yes Das Reich, I encourage prostitution and begging gangs to Lewes.
Anyway, the grown ups are talking, why don’t you go back to watching Nazi Sharks On Benefits and fiddling with yourself. Good boy.
of course you do, DO GOODERS LIKE YOU ENCOURGE THERE ACTUAL PRESCENCE IN THIS COUNTRY acting like some sort of Jesus :lolol:
regards
DF

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Johnson cramming the House of Lords with his mates and his own brother. £305 a day for nodding off on the benches.
The corruption is complete.

[tweet]1289211719957405696[/tweet]

Plus Evgeny Lebedev

Stop the world, I want to get off.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You know your stuff, Trying to engage with a deluded fool like Nibble is like pissing into the wind the bloke has no street credibility,
I' ve given him a free ride with all his shit that he comes out with claiming I'm on the dole etc makes himself look like a complete lemon, best to let him carry on the entertainment
Regards
DF

Oops, I think I've broken the Fairy :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here