Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You’ve gone into a full Alistair(45 minutes) Cambell meltdown down here, what have you got against Orientals, as you so delightfully call the people that work in your local chippy?
What a vile human you are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You don’t really “get” things, do you.

Point of fact, it wasn’t my local chippy, there was a bit of a queue at my local. I don’t do queues so I got a cab. Do you know they won’t even send a car to the office anymore, one has to go out into the street and hail one. Like a commoner.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Calm yer self David, not sure your EHIC covers you for full blown meltdown.

Meltdown? haha how theatrical... laughing at people like you, flapping your gums rather than answer legitimate questions, doesnt induce a meltdown. Mirth, yep, meltdown..nowhere close..

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Alright Dave, calm down now chap.

In the original referendum I was firmly behind the Remain campaign. Leaving made no sense, the UK was better in than out. I was actually gutted (for want of a better adjective) when the result to leave was confirmed. But over the following 2/3 years I watched the UK tear itself apart. Once the GE came around I decided to back BJ as he was offering certainty in terms of Europe. The damage of the original leave vote had already taken its toll on my plans, so I voted to end the uncertainty, and to be honest to respect the previous democratic vote.

I have no doubt that the UK is in for a severe roller coaster of a ride, I hope in the long term that it creates a new, better society alongside the rest of the world. But I sure as hell ain’t holding my breath. So, what exit did I vote for? One that broke the impasse, nothing more, nothing less.

Trust me, im very calm, and thanks for answering. Ive protected myself from it. Seems a bit wishy washy though, dont take that badly. I hope? Thats really a bit off a stretch isnt it. Breaking an economy in the hope of something better is a bit weird to me. The country couldnt be in a more uncertain time if it tried tbh. Read an article from a farmer, after seeing a video about it. The guy hasnt got a clue what to do now because there is nothing for him to have a clue about. Roller coaster implies ups and downs... frankly,, Im not seeing any ups. Still, thanks for answering.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Roma gypsy begging gangs operating in Hove and Lewes, Feed the world
Regards
DF

Whereas you, Gammony Thicket, go cap in hand to the Jobcentre and beg off the taxpayer. However, I don’t see how else a thick, racist, Nazi, scumbag like you would get money. Nobody in their right mind would employ a feckwit like you.
Hopefully when the U.K cost of living goes through the roof in January you’ll not be able to afford to get online.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Whereas you, Gammony Thicket, go cap in hand to the Jobcentre and beg off the taxpayer. However, I don’t see how else a thick, racist, Nazi, scumbag like you would get money. Nobody in their right mind would employ a feckwit like you.
Hopefully when the U.K cost of living goes through the roof in January you’ll not be able to afford to get online.

my goodness , it's really amazing how someone who maintains , supposedly , the higher moral ground is reduced to such gutters insults .......i mean i don't know the bloke but out of the calamtous gibberish being flung about between the few main players on this thread in a sub forum of a football message board that has be subbed due to calamtous gibberish ......you are an outright winner .....Gammony Thicket...world class....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
my goodness , it's really amazing how someone who maintains , supposedly , the higher moral ground is reduced to such gutters insults .......i mean i don't know the bloke but out of the calamtous gibberish being flung about between the few main players on this thread in a sub forum of a football message board that has be subbed due to calamtous gibberish ......you are an outright winner .....Gammony Thicket...world class....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Blah blah blah.

I don’t know where your lot have got the idea I think I hold the moral high ground? I’m just as much of a wally as your mob. I just happen to be correct and better educated.

Having said that, I do think I have the high ground over someone calling themselves after a Nazi death squad, yes.

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Blah blah blah.

I don’t know where your lot have got the idea I think I hold the moral high ground? I’m just as much of a wally as your mob. I just happen to be correct and better educated.

Having said that, I do think I have the high ground over someone calling themselves after a Nazi death squad, yes.

im not arguing on here any more .....complete waste of time ....Gammony Thicket though , consider it nicked..:wink:

Jan 30, 2008

No comment on organised gangs begging on the streets, thought not , you're a mug
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports