Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

Any comment on illegal migrants in four star hotels at the expense of the tax payer, go on be a devil you know you can
Regards
DF

I've no problem with that. If they're desperate enough to risk their lives to get here I'm OK with money being spent that way. It's something that us humans call compassion. Once you start contributing to tax, and society in general, you can have a view on what our taxes are spent on. Until that happens... If you don't like it, write to your MP.

So what is your view on £150m being wasted in another exercise of Tory cronyism?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

Any comment on illegal migrants in four star hotels at the expense of the tax payer, go on be a devil you know you can
Regards
DF

Why are you asking NSC? Ask the Tory MP you voted for. They are part of the government, and they are responsible, along with the nitwits who voted for them.

Jan 30, 2008
I've no problem with that. If they're desperate enough to risk their lives to get here I'm OK with money being spent that way. It's something that us humans call compassion. Once you start contributing to tax, and society in general, you can have a view on what our taxes are spent on. Until that happens... If you don't like it, write to your MP.

So what is your view on £150m being wasted in another exercise of Tory cronyism?

You didn't disappoint :rolleyes:
Regards
DF

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Any comment on illegal migrants housed inside four star hotels David ?
Regards
DF

Yes. They are not my problem. They are the problem, according to you, of the Conservative government who are responsible for placing them there, aided by the ****wits who voted for them.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

I never knew Continental Europe was ravaged by war, these poor mites, come one,come all,come fill your boots.
I just hope and pray the Wifi is upto standard..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Are you still grizzling because the tories whipped your ass gammon?

We are years away from a GE, why don't you let it go and save it all for the election campaign, you will feel so much better.

Aww sorry, I pointed out that your fist buddies are corrupt. "Don't say bad things, it upsets me."

You gammon are soppy cock snowflakes.

D

Deleted member 2719

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2020-08-07-07-26-04.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2020-08-07-07-26-04.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 35

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Gammons rattled, and getting red in the face, by immigrants being housed in hotels that would probably close down without the customers during a pandemic. More after sports.

Tick Tock - A hard rain is coming.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

...and how do your stupid, vacuous posts make things better Mouldy?
Will you continue to pass off legitimate questioning and criticism as bitterness?
Do you think democracy ended when your beloved tories 'whipped ass'?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Gammons rattled, and getting red in the face, by immigrants being housed in hotels that would probably close down without the customers during a pandemic. More after sports.

Tick Tock - A hard rain is coming.

You missed out the word illegal David, last time I looked Continental Europe is not ravaged by war. Incidentally how many people have entered the terribly racist Czech Republic illegally? How are they being received?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here