Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Judas recovers early from cruciate injury...

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
[QHillian1;5967078]He is a professional footballer who took the best offer available to him when he was a free agent, I seriously doubt he loves Palace or their fans in much the same way most other players don't.

I wish him, the person, no ill whatsoever. And to be honest, after the abuse he took on 27th September 2011 to not celebrate showed much more class than I would have.[/QUOTE]

He wasn't showing class, he didn't want to face abuse every time he went out in Brighton.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The fact that most players don't love their club was precisely my point.Another idiot who can throw insults on an internet forum at anyone he doesn't agree with. I promise you that you wouldn't do it to my face , so why do it on here?

Oh good grief. Another internet hard man who likes making veiled threats at others.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Oh good grief. Another internet hard man who likes making veiled threats at others.

No, not an internet hard man. I didn't insult you. If you think that's what I am, pm me and we'll discuss it.

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
I can't stand Murray and would never want him back. He's tried his hardest and scored goals against us for our arch-rivals but in fairness thats his job. However when he dived at Selhurst last season he lost what little respect i had for him, it was bad enough spending a stupid amount of money to watch us lose in that shithole with their gloating smug fans but for him to pull a stunt like that was disgraceful and I was smiling when he got injured in the play offs because he's a tosser and he still tried to blame one of our players, even Ian shitforbrains knew that he wasn't touched.

Another Muppet.

internet-serious-business.jpeg

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
He is a professional footballer who took the best offer available to him when he was a free agent, I seriously doubt he loves Palace or their fans in much the same way that most players don't

I quite understand. I can't stand the diving twats either.

Jimmy Grimble

I can assure you that he faced plenty of abuse in Brighton for just being a Palace player.

I'd like to know how you can 'assure' that.

Regardless, he'd have received a lot more abuse - and likely a lot more severe - if he charged off celebrating his goals. As I've said, more sensible than classy.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I can't stand Murray and would never want him back. He's tried his hardest and scored goals against us for our arch-rivals but in fairness thats his job. However when he dived at Selhurst last season he lost what little respect i had for him, it was bad enough spending a stupid amount of money to watch us lose in that shithole with their gloating smug fans but for him to pull a stunt like that was disgraceful and I was smiling when he got injured in the play offs because he's a tosser and he still tried to blame one of our players, even Ian shitforbrains knew that he wasn't touched.

Now that's an apt username.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Murray isn't almost back. I saw he tweeted that he only started running again last week. Will be months until he's fit so Palace will add him to their squad in January but an emergency loan in November or December although unlikely would be incredible for any Championship club.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Murray isn't almost back. I saw he tweeted that he only started running again last week. Will be months until he's fit so Palace will add him to their squad in January but an emergency loan in November or December although unlikely would be incredible for any Championship club.

An intelligent Palace fan. If Murray was nearly fit, they would be far more positive about their survival chances than they are.

If you think that, because he's started running properly, he's on the brink of full fitness, you're mistaken. He's had knee ligament reconstruction- as a professional footballer, the strains on the knee are huge, and they'll need to work on putting stresses on it, twisting and turning long before he's anywhere near ready to play a game.

To be honest, I loved him as a player for us, temperamental though he could be. He certainly wasn't anywhere near a clinical finisher, but we created so many chances in his best season that even with all the misses, he still scored 22 (?). I used to assume he was a miserable *******, but actually seeing what he posts on Twitter suggests that he's not only a nice guy, but probably quite a funny one too.

I wish him well as an individual, but obviously I don't want him to start scoring goals for Them any time soon (or ever).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here