Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Judas recovers early from cruciate injury...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He scored at a rate of 1 in 2 in ALL 3 seasons with us. He was very, very good in every season with us. And "carping on"?! What on earth are you on about? The bloke HATES the media and would avoid the spotlight whenever he could!!

He seems to have got over that now with his Twitter account.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Good luck to him. Not enough luck that Palace stay up - but it's always good to see an English player who's grafted in the lower leagues get their reward.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
He seems to have got over that now with his Twitter account.

Agreed. He hated the media when he was underperforming..it's a very different FFS we see these days.

Bottom line, he plays for our biggest rivals and was part of the team that ended our best chance of promotion to the top flight since 1983. He's not on my Christmas card list anymore. End of.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Good for you. Fortunately plenty of us aren't as petty.

Get over yourself matey. Glenn has gone to the happy hunting ground at shithurst. You keep on loving him if you want. I choose to consider him yesterday's news.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I think its you who needs to chill out and get over it.

Not excited or unrelaxed about it. He is not our problem anymore. I personally don't think he'll come back on loan to us in a million years so, good luck to him but meh.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm glad he's returning to fitness, I like him.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm glad he's returning to fitness, I like him.

I didn't like him much when he played for us. Last season was a flash in the pan, and I wouldn't get excited about him coming on loan at all.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Friend of mine has actually been carrying out some on-going work at his house in recent weeks. He apparently made it very clear that he was slightly pissed off at having been omitted as the medical team had said he'll be back before the previously estimated time.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
We need someone in, we only got Barnes now and we all saw the difference between him and someone like Fryatt last night. We are in deep shite unless we get a striker in and double quick.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Not really bothered if he's a nice bloke. He now plays for Palace and was a key member of the Palace side that pipped us to promotion. That's enough for me to wish him failure on the pitch.

I for one would prefer he is loaned to us rather than another Championship side.
Hope his petulant handballs are also mended [sent off twice and several yellows as I recall].

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Get over yourself matey. Glenn has gone to the happy hunting ground at shithurst. You keep on loving him if you want. I choose to consider him yesterday's news.

Exactly , you lot have often stated on here Glenn is in the past and you're correct . Rest assured he won't be coming to you but we have a striker in the ulloa mould who needs games ( Wilbraham ) he would be a seemless replacement for you . Stick with Barnes in the meantime , surely he will score soon !

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Exactly , you lot have often stated on here Glenn is in the past and you're correct . Rest assured he won't be coming to you but we have a striker in the ulloa mould who needs games ( Wilbraham ) he would be a seemless replacement for you . Stick with Barnes in the meantime , surely he will score soon !

Just what we need: a non-scoring striker.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Having got Palace promoted I don't begrudge Murray getting a few Prem games under his belt, it's good to see a player make it from the lower leagues. I'm sure those Palace fans (and Holloway too) are desperately hoping he'll do a Lambert for them.

I guess Glenn is taking a nice big chunk of their £££'s windfall too but wonder if he's on anywhere near the same money as Chamakh?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Having got Palace promoted I don't begrudge Murray getting a few Prem games under his belt, it's good to see a player make it from the lower leagues. I'm sure those Palace fans (and Holloway too) are desperately hoping he'll do a Lambert for them.

I guess Glenn is taking a nice big chunk of their £££'s windfall too but wonder if he's on anywhere near the same money as Chamakh?

He signed a new 3 year contract at 20k a week a few weeks before his injury.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here