Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Judas recovers early from cruciate injury...

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Exactly , you lot have often stated on here Glenn is in the past and you're correct . Rest assured he won't be coming to you but we have a striker in the ulloa mould who needs games ( Wilbraham ) he would be a seemless replacement for you . Stick with Barnes in the meantime , surely he will score soon !
Sure he will..as Gayle will score for you....how much did you pay for him ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Think Barry Fry said it could work out to be around 6.5 million. I suppose it depends on there Premier league status and number of appearances.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
An intelligent Palace fan. If Murray was nearly fit, they would be far more positive about their survival chances than they are.

If you think that, because he's started running properly, he's on the brink of full fitness, you're mistaken. He's had knee ligament reconstruction- as a professional footballer, the strains on the knee are huge, and they'll need to work on putting stresses on it, twisting and turning long before he's anywhere near ready to play a game.

To be honest, I loved him as a player for us, temperamental though he could be. He certainly wasn't anywhere near a clinical finisher, but we created so many chances in his best season that even with all the misses, he still scored 22 (?). I used to assume he was a miserable *******, but actually seeing what he posts on Twitter suggests that he's not only a nice guy, but probably quite a funny one too.

I wish him well as an individual, but obviously I don't want him to start scoring goals for Them any time soon (or ever).

Everyone who has met him says that he is shy, but has a dry sense of humour and a good bloke. I was talking to a teacher who said that Glenn visited the school on a few occasions, and was a bit awkward around the staff, but brilliant with the kids who all adored him as he was approachable, friendly and took an interest in them.

What's his Twitter account? The GlennMurray_17 one only has four tweets, and that was in January.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
everyone who has met him says that he is shy, but has a dry sense of humour and a good bloke. I was talking to a teacher who said that glenn visited the school on a few occasions, and was a bit awkward around the staff, but brilliant with the kids who all adored him as he was approachable, friendly and took an interest in them.

What's his twitter account? The glennmurray_17 one only has four tweets, and that was in january.

@gm_83

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

To be fair, Gayle has scored...one penalty, probably against Sunderland too so may not actually count.

I think it's funny how they're all talking about him as though he's some sort of raw teenage prospect. Granted, he doesn't have as much professional experience as many, but he's nearly 24, FFS.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Exactly , you lot have often stated on here Glenn is in the past and you're correct . Rest assured he won't be coming to you but we have a striker in the ulloa mould who needs games ( Wilbraham ) he would be a seemless replacement for you . Stick with Barnes in the meantime , surely he will score soon !

But a lot of Palace fans seem to have the opinion Wilbraham is rubbish, and to be honest on the very few times I've seen him I'd agree with that.

Has he ever scored ???

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I am appalled at the pathetic attitude some on here have about Glenn Murray,leaving and playing for Palace.
For God's sake grow up and stop being so bloody childish.
I wish him well in his future career and hope that his recovery from a very serious injury continues satisfactorily.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I am appalled at the pathetic attitude some on here have about Glenn Murray,leaving and playing for Palace.
For God's sake grow up and stop being so bloody childish.
I wish him well in his future career and hope that his recovery from a very serious injury continues satisfactorily.

Yes sir. Sorry sir.

Big boys made me do it then ran away.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Just to put my mind at rest, you are under 12 years old - right?

None of my business but I think he was laughing that Wurzel hasn't included the nearly fit FFS in his 25 man squad rather than laughing AT Murray. Anyway...carry on.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I promise you that you wouldn't do it to my face

tumblr_mk171u5SdL1rj01abo1_500.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here