Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Judas recovers early from cruciate injury...

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
There's zero chance of you getting Glenn back, he's going to be wrapped in cotton wool and be fit and ready for January.
Can you imagine IF you signed him and Wilf though, two players deemed not fit enough to lace CMS's and Buckley's laces ?
Wilf bombing down the wing, cutting into the box,and drawing the foul.Glenn picking up the ball,putting it on the spot, then hitting the back of the net with aplomb.
With this partnership in tandem, you would soon climb the table, but unfortunately it won't happen.
Oh well.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Can you imagine IF we signed Wilf on loan though, Wilf bombing down the wing, cutting into the box,and drawing the foul.Glenn picking up the ball,putting it on the spot, then hitting the back of the net with aplomb.
With this partnership in tandem, we would soon climb the table, but unfortunately it won't happen.
Oh well.

Edited, for more likely.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
There's zero chance of you getting Glenn back, he's going to be wrapped in cotton wool and be fit and ready for January.

Unfortunately, by then, you will be as good as demoted.

Oh dear. What a pity. Never mind.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Who's that man from Argentina?
Who's that man we all adore?
Leonardo is his name,
He broke his foot so now he's lame,
So we might as well get Glenn Murray on loan

Last edited:

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I would love to see what he does in the Premiership, could be his only chance.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Yeah never mind . I've never been demoted before ???

Hang around til the spring...then you'll find out. What is it with you Stripey suited buffoons? Are you only allowed out in pairs?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Hang around til the spring...then you'll find out. What is it with you Stripey suited buffoons? Are you only allowed out in pairs?

So we won't get demoted in January then ? Make yer bloody mind up !

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
To be fair to him, he never celebrated when scoring all those countless goals against us, despite how happy that would have made Palace fans.

Get him back on loan to save our season, and all will be forgotten.

He didn't celebrate his goals because he wanted to stay living in Brighton. He never loved our club or our fans. He is Palace scum and I never want him back.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He didn't celebrate his goals because he wanted to stay living in Brighton. He never loved our club or our fans. He is Palace scum and I never want him back.

Oh grow up.

It's a job. Players don't love the club or the fans any more than you love McDonalds or the people to whom you serve Big Macs.

He is a professional footballer who took the best offer available to him when he was a free agent, I seriously doubt he loves Palace or their fans in much the same way most other players don't.

I wish him, the person, no ill whatsoever. And to be honest, after the abuse he took on 27th September 2011 to not celebrate showed much more class than I would have.

Jimmy Grimble

He is a professional footballer who took the best offer available to him when he was a free agent, I seriously doubt he loves Palace or their fans in much the same way most other players don't.

I wish him, the person, no ill whatsoever. And to be honest, after the abuse he took on 27th September 2011 to not celebrate showed much more class than I would have.

I think it was more through sense than class.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
So we won't get demoted in January then ? Make yer bloody mind up !

I think the phrase "as good as" is the giveaway there.

You might still be hovering perilously over the trapdoor I suppose if you are really lucky and a couple of other teams are afflicted with Ebola or something.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Oh grow up.

It's a job. Players don't love the club or the fans any more than you love McDonalds or the people to whom you serve Big Macs.

The fact that most players don't love their club was precisely my point.Another idiot who can throw insults on an internet forum at anyone he doesn't agree with. I promise you that you wouldn't do it to my face , so why do it on here?

The fact that most players don't love their club was precisely my point.Another idiot who can throw insults on an internet forum at anyone he doesn't agree with. I promise you that you wouldn't do it to my face , so why do it on here?

Where is the insult?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here