[Albion] Jose Izquierdo - released by the Albion

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not looking good for him after having now missed most of the last 2 seasons, which is a real shame as his pace has definitely been missed. Still got another year left though, so maybe he'll get his career back on track with us, either in the Premier League or Championship.

He would be friggin electric in the Championship......

probably...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
A shame, but if he does never play for the Albion again he's certainly already banked the points in the FLAIR camp having not achieved much with us except scoring three of the greatest goals in our history (WHU away, Swansea home, Stoke away)

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Not looking good for him after having now missed most of the last 2 seasons, which is a real shame as his pace has definitely been missed. Still got another year left though, so maybe he'll get his career back on track with us, either in the Premier League or Championship.

I was speaking to him after the FA Cup semi final. He is such a cheery chap. Always seems to have cheery grin on his face when he is speaking to you. It's sad when players find it hard to shake off injuries like his.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
A shame, but if he does never play for the Albion again he's certainly already banked the points in the FLAIR camp having not achieved much with us except scoring three of the greatest goals in our history (WHU away, Swansea home, Stoke away)

Think you mean WHU home, not Swansea.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

And the one v West Ham at home of course...

"no keeper in the world would save that!"

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was speaking to him after the FA Cup semi final. He is such a cheery chap. Always seems to have cheery grin on his face when he is speaking to you. It's sad when players find it hard to shake off injuries like his.

I should think he is. A Premier League footballers wage for pursuing his passion in music. Lucky boy.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Potter: "It's probably a bit unrealistic to expect anything this season."

Think he'll do well to play football again let alone for us at this rate.

[tweet]1235590921015545857[/tweet]

Sounds like there is a bit more going on there to me

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Apparently he has now had a third operation, which is a new one on his other knee as a ‘clean up’. That is a lot of operations for a player in a short time.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I follow Izquierdo on Instagram, he’s back home in Colombia and appears to be doing an awful lot of exercise, he’s looking in very good shape. Fingers crossed he’ll kick a ball again.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I follow Izquierdo on Instagram, he’s back home in Colombia and appears to be doing an awful lot of exercise, he’s looking in very good shape. Fingers crossed he’ll kick a ball again.

I tell you what, too. If you have to be isolating at home - WHAT A HOME to be ‘stuck’ in!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I tell you what, too. If you have to be isolating at home - WHAT A HOME to be ‘stuck’ in!

Looks well ROUGH.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-AeOynImRf/

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Well I reckon he's missing the delights of the Moulsecoomb Stadium and Lancing Training ground

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Shoreham beach has changed since I last saw it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports